Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am swapping the tems from my old supra to my new one.
The new ones have been cut, and I don't have the money for anythting else.
I was wondering if there was a way to manually set tems to firm(during install). I have the controller and actuators, and if need be, I can install them on the new car, but I'dm uch rather just set them now somehow, then not worry about throwing all the tems wiring crap in the car.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Just have a Friend turn the car on, but dont start it. While he floors the accelerator pedal, unplug all of the actuators. That way you can set different permanate settings front/rear

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the controller and actuators and all that are outta the car would that still work it I slapped on the actuators?

·
Registered
271 Posts
So the TEMS unit only has 3 positions and isn't infinately adjustable? will it click on the three positions or will it float freely from position to position?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It only has 3 positions (damping levels), and there are no detents on the actual shock rod (it will spin all over the place).

The actuators take care of of locating the adjustment rods properly, and if you set it by hand, just take your time and get the angles correct.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I figured it out, I guess i'll try to feel the setting out when I start driving it, to know if I got the angles right. Thanks for the help yall

1 - 8 of 8 Posts