Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say what a great job they did fixing my car this Saturday morning. Very quick and professional and knew what they were doing. Well worth the hour drive and I even got to see monkeys at the zoo while they fixed it!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey FERNANDO When are you going to "take care of me" The guy who came before all of your Florida clients who you still have left hanging out to dry to the tune of $12,000.00 later and not one phone call from you. Damnned Right I'm pissed!! I've given you more than enough time to come full circle with your obligations. 2 years to be exact!! And you can't even take nor return my call? You are areal piece of work. you shake hands with me talking about how honest you are and you throw me in the street like a leper. You NEED TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME!!!! BE THE MAN THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE AND SEND CHEVY MY CAR PARTS TO FINISH MY JOB AND I WILL PAY YOU THE BALANCE UPON COMPLETION.

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Kirk, this is Victor I think you need to one calm down, and 2 give ME a call, I spoke with Fernando and I think theres a way to fix this where everyones happy. You need to stop and realize we did do alot of what we promised and you knew we were moving, And we never got the car back before we moved. Pm me and we can talk. I understand that you're upset but its kind of hard for us to do certain things from where we are. Pm me and we can fix this.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Kirk, this is Victor I think you need to one calm down, and 2 give ME a call, I spoke with Fernando and I think theres a way to fix this where everyones happy. You need to stop and realize we did do alot of what we promised and you knew we were moving, And we never got the car back before we moved. Pm me and we can talk. I understand that you're upset but its kind of hard for us to do certain things from where we are. Pm me and we can fix this.
PM Sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts