Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has a base map on the MAP ECU with a 1000cc injectors, thanks :)

·
SupraForums Manufacturer/Tuner
1,002 Posts
UF2JZ4U said:
Just wondering if anyone has a base map on the MAP ECU with a 1000cc injectors, thanks :)
The biggest base map we have is for 850cc injectors. No one has used 1000cc injectors yet. I am not sure the ECU can drive that large of an injector.

Thanks
JH

·
1,002 Posts
supra4life28 said:
I am running 880's and it was a bitch to tune the idle..... Very very rough.....

Should be easy, we have tons of good solid maps for 880cc Siemens injectors that idle like stock. Email me if you need a map.

Thanks
JH

·
Registered
15 Posts
My supra runs 850cc injectors and idles like stock and I also have my regulator wound up to 50psi at idle, I could easly wind it down to 30psi to go even leaner. I would probably check your map :bigthumb:

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
im running 880 CC injectors on the MAP ECU and the car idles and cruises under light load like stock. it ran like absolute crap before i tuned it though whereas my friend with 850CC injectors and the MAP ECU ran surprisingly smoother. tuning it was all that bad either.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Supramannen said:
Im running 1000cc on a customers car on map ecu, no problem at all
what kind of turbo is he using???

would you be willing to share some maps ? :)

·
1,002 Posts
twinturbosupra94 said:
uhh....can the MAP ECU handle secondary injectors?
No it cannot currently support secondary injectors.

I have the 1000cc map if anyone needs it. Please email me directly.

Thanks

JH

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
8secsupra said:
No it cannot currently support secondary injectors.

I have the 1000cc map if anyone needs it. Please email me directly.

Thanks

JH
whats your direct email?

i sent you a PM

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
I just fired up my car with a PTE76 and 1000cc injectors, I used the 880cc map and it idles right at 14:1, I have yet to boost the car though.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Bringing this old post to life !

I wanted to know how good the MapEcu is running with 1000cc injectors?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Anyone else with personal experiences with 1000cc and mapecu.
Because Jarrett mentioned the stock ecu may have some problems.

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,653 Posts
I am running 1260cc on a Greddy emanage ultimate. (Yes i know its not the same program) The reason I bring this up is because the stock ecu can handle it if the mapecu has the right provisions. The way I worked around it is to input the new injector size (map global scaling feature on the EMU) as 890cc. This was the corrected fuel flow after accounting for ethanol %. With some minor tuning, my car starts hot and cold and idles/drives like stock.

Is this for gas or E85?

For anyone who is not familiar the emanage is a piggyback system just like the mapecu. I also want to emphasize that I am also on the JDM ecu so I am running injectors that are almost 3 times the stock size.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts