Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Something cool
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to ask this guys, but I'm a noob and can't find the answer anywhere. I'm trying to figure out how to configure my 02 sensor input on the MAP-CAL for a AEM EUGO Wideband. I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but there's no search and I just read the whole damn manual with no success. Can someone tell me how to get it right so I can tune my car. I'm supposed to use the white 0-5v wire off the wideband correct? It is reading rich the whole time when the wideband is at 14-15.
Thanks in advance,
Logan

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
If you are using the v2.3 software that is a beta from Obiwan, you can just select it in the drop down box.

If you are using the v2.2 software, you have to rename the AEM UEGO sensor to the default O2 sensor name that the MAP ECU reads from.

This is the menu with v2.3 software

·
Something cool
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have another question... My car was tuned professionally a while ago, when I was BPU. I'm now 61mm on stock fuel. My last map-ecu died on me some how, so I got a new one. I got the wideband problem down, but when I start the car I get a check engine right away. I read in the manual it could be the afm 0/ baro output voltage. It's set at 450 which seems correct to me. All the other maps are set to this. My car was already tuned for drivabillity, so I was expecting this to be easy. Something is def wrong but I can't figure it out. The a/f's go up and down wildly anytime other then when I idle or cruise. Mostly rich.... Can anyone give me insight into the check engine light. Am I supposed to cut the stock O2 sensor wire going into the stock ECU? I was told I shouldn't have to mess with drivabillity. Everything else is definately hooked up correctly.
-Logan

·
Something cool
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I could send it to you, it's one that was done a while back when I was BPU, I've tried a few others with the same results... It's about a year old... I'm pretty sure it's correct or I would have blown my motor.. Should I try hooking up to the stock 02?

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
When you say driveability problems, is it actually something you are feeling going on with the car, or are you just basing it off of the A/F readout?

·
Something cool
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car is driving really crappy, last time I took out it died from being so rich when I was pulling into my driveway. It feels similar to driving with the MAF unplugged on a stock ECU. I just went down to check a few more things and noticed that when I turn the key on and don't start the engine it read 738 RPM but when I start the car it reads my rpm correctly.. I didn't get to cruise to see if it stays correct through the full range but I'm pretty sure it does.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Oddly enough, I think mine read 738rpm the other day too, but read correctly when I started the car.

Do a Follow Me, and log a run and see what your A/F points are on the scale.

·
Something cool
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok I got a log, it was a short pull through 1st and barely into 2nd. The car seems to be running fine, although it does need some fine tuning. My idle is choppy and when I'm moving slow and letting off the gas it goes rich instead of staying at 14.7. When I let off the gas after I go WOT or just crusing it goes rich when it should go all the way lean. Can someone tell me how to tune it correctly? So basically everything is fine besides my drivabillity.... Here's the table and log..
Download newone.tbl
Download filename.log

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have same problem here, but my idle is okay, and when I'm moving slow or just sitting there and letting off the gas it goes rich then goes lean16~17then die if sitting there. When I let off the gas after just crusing it goes rich. let me know if you fix it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts