Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· no more supras
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all,

so i just put in the MAP ECU and i'm curious as to what settings you guys have done for your particular setup. in other words (insert shameless truth): i'd like to look at your maps, and copy some data over if the setups are similar :)

if there's a way for you to attach the MAPs or direct link them to somewhere, let me know, thanks!

oh, and in return, i'll save all the setups, rename them to something, zip it up into one big file, so everyone else who will be getting/using the map ecu can have an easier time getting what they need ;)

· 7M till the END
829 Posts
well, if everything goes as planned I should have the car up and running by the end of august with the HPF Turbo Kit and 550 cc injectors along with Walbro. so once I am done I will post it in this thread here, who knows maybe I will use one of the maps that might be posted here. +1 for the thread.

· 1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,696 Posts

· no more supras
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have one very very base map for my setup right now that seems to work. car runs and idles fine with it although i'm sure there's a lot of dyno tuning improvements possible. i'll send it to you soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.