Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boost Crazy
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I need to find out if I am using the correct 'data file' for my car. I have a 94 NA-T Supra, running 525 cc injectors and a BoostLogic stage 2 turob kit, it is a T-67 DBB, with intercooler, boost controller, hks ssqv bov, etc... I am currently using the 'data file' for the 2jz-ge with 440cc injectrs. I mainly need to know if this 'data file' is okay, I know I will have to lean it out a little, cause I am running 525 cc injectors, but it that all I really need to worry about, this data file is programed for a TURBOED na correct?????

If anyone could reply with some help that would be great!!!!

Thanks

Chase :bigthumb:

·
Registered
951 Posts
yeah that's fine. just make sure you select Karmen Vortex in the options

either that, or you can run the TT map as well

try them both. pretty much just pick the one that will make it to the dyno a little better. it's hard not to, but just don't boost on the way over there

·
Boost Crazy
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

You know I am pretty sure that my car is based on a MAF and not the Karmen Vortex, because I have a mass air flow meter that hooks directly onto my stock intake, that will of course no longer be there. I am very confused about this situation, could someone explain the years that this applies for and why????

Thanks
Chase

·
Registered
951 Posts
if your car is truly a 94, then you are OBDI and your Airflow meter should be silver in color and more rectangle.

the 96-98 have a circular black airflow meter

·
Registered
143 Posts
Where are you in Utah? What color is your mkiv? If its red you are like my long lost twin.

I've got a red 93.5 NA-T with 525 cc injectors, also running map ecu. I'm also using a HKS SSQV. I'd send you my map (Its based off of NinetyFiveNAs), which would get you running pretty good, but I don't have access to my Supra or the laptop in it until late August. Did you do put in a BL HG? What psi are you planning on running?

My car just needs a little fine tuning, but the NA-T project is pretty much done. Sucks I wont see my car for another two months though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
NinetyFiveNA said:
If you still want mine PM me... it's for 525cc's pt61

I'll vouche for his map! The "base" tune wasn't bad at all actually, I can actually have another member on here vouche for it too who is VERY familiar with the MAP ECU if need be, and even he was suprised at how little changes we had to make, no big adjustments at all :bigthumb:

·
TT This
917 Posts
UF-Supra said:
I'll vouche for his map! The "base" tune wasn't bad at all actually, I can actually have another member on here vouche for it too who is VERY familiar with the MAP ECU if need be, and even he was suprised at how little changes we had to make, no big adjustments at all :bigthumb:
Thanks man, :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts