Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· killing bad guys
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would love if you guys would point me in the right direction of who or where i can get a base map from. Here's my stats...

1993 TT Auto
Converted to the PHR stage 1 single kit
PHR fully built head w/ 264 cams
Stock fuel
MAP ECU2

I know that there are some maps on mapecu.com but not the correct one i am looking for. All of those maps are for bigger injectors and/or full fuel systems. Just looking for a base map for a single on stock fuel.
Thanks in advance!

Coop

· Registered
980 Posts
I can send one to you , but it's on my carputer. so just give me a min I'm going to the car to boost the carputer now and look for it.

· Boost4fun
1,931 Posts
There IS actually a basemap on mapecu.com for stock injectors. Check the support card again, then click on basemaps then on Toyota.
It´s the "B" map

· killing bad guys
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There IS actually a basemap on mapecu.com for stock injectors. Check the support card again, then click on basemaps then on Toyota.
It´s the "B" map
Thanks man, must have over looked it.

I got a map finally thanks to ardmore and it looks pretty good. We will see once uploaded and running.

· Registered
980 Posts
It´s the "B" map
the base map on mapecu.com is super rich and need a lot of twist.I can't even start the car with that map when I first installed the mapecu

Thanks man, must have over looked it.

I got a map finally thanks to ardmore and it looks pretty good. We will see once uploaded and running.
you're welcome, just make sure you keep a eye on the WB.because that is semi-finish map that may not 100% suit your.

· killing bad guys
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you dyno'd or planning to soon? I'm looking to get this kit and stick with stock fuel for a while until I can save up for a fuel system as well. I'd be interested to know what kind of results you get power-wise.
Its badass. Putting down around 500-550 to the wheels, stock fuel, 20 PSI on the PHR Stage 1 kit. Fully built head. Stock auto tranny.

the base map on mapecu.com is super rich and need
you're welcome, just make sure you keep a eye on the WB.because that is semi-finish map that may not 100% suit your.
My buddy couldnt get the map to work, so he had to start from scratch. Thanks though man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.