Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special - guy was tailgating me, showing off to the girlie he had. He pulled out, tried to overtake, but didn't have what it took and was forced to pull in again. Did this a couple of times, then he turned off. Only have decat and a bleed valve, so was quite pleased :)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I love when people try to pass you, and I down shift, so they cant, man, that is SO fun. Must piss people off to no end....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah :D

First time he caught me almost completely unawares. I was just trundling home and not looking for a race, and didn't realise he was until he pulled out, but he must have underestimated me and not given it his all, probably thinking the car was a Celica or something :D, and by the time he realised his mistake he'd lost the element of suprise :D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
how fast are the maseratis? I saw a red one gettin of the tow truck in new york city.

agreed with ckanderson about not letting people pass:D:D also, its fun to trap the car in between lanes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have seen him around a fair few times now, young guy, must be mid-late 20's. Nice car, shame he drives it like a knob really :(

He tried to get a rematch a couple of nights ago, but on slippery, leaf-strewn roads sporting a nice topping of greasy rain. I just let him go, I'm happy to wait until it's dry enough to be a race and not a battle of the traction controls (which, with the Racelogic system, I'd probably win as well :D )

Had a tussel with a TVR Chimera over the weekend, but lack of room made it inconclusive. Seemed pretty close though :)

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
Cool race. I've been wanting to race one of those. Too bad they are so scarce over here. They have like 360hp, right?

Hmm, I guess its a mid 13's car?

Krister

R

·
0 Posts
He may have lost, but I'd rather drive an Italian exotic with a Ferrari built powerplant under the hood. :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red ZR1 said:
He may have lost, but I'd rather drive an Italian exotic with a Ferrari built powerplant under the hood. :cool:
Actually, truth be told, I'd rather drive the Esprit that kicked the living shit out of me the other day, on the straights *and* the corners. Driver was cool, gave a nod and a wave after our fun. Most enjoyable :)

S

·
0 Posts
Red ZR1 said:

Haha, thats true. I drove one and loved it, too bad you get shitty Ferrari service if you purchase one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts