Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Member for 8 years with only 86 posts creates a thread with a link that doesn't work. Sweet. :faint:

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
429 Posts
I don't like most of the shirts because everyone has them and most of them are obnoxious, but the dude followed his dream and made a lot of money from it. Have to give him credit for that.

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
Yeah ups to him for completing his dream...

But don't fucking race high powered cars at 1 am while drunk. You kill yourself, you kill others.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,274 Posts
Mask, who's real name is Charles Lewis Jr., died when his red Ferrari Modena crashed into a utility pole in Newport Beach at approximately 1 a.m. local time.

The driver of a second car, an older-model white Porsche that is believed to have been traveling at a high rate of speed next to Lewis' car, has been arrested on gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated, a Newport Beach Police Department representative told MMAjunkie.com
:faint:

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
I do hate the trend he's promoting, street racing with or without alcohol involved, and most modena driving tools but still.. that sucks :\

·
Administrator
8,398 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Damn brah, shit sucks. Guess it wuz his time to tapout. Well, he's in a better place now - where all the trucks are lifted, all the hats have straight bills, and all the shirts are extra smedium.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts