Supra Forums banner

Should it be supra exclusive or anyone can come?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to set up a meet once it gets nice out, so if your in the area, post here and let me know where, and throw out any ideas to where would be good and if theres any good cruise spots. :)

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
I hear there's a cool place called k- mart people like to meet there for shananigans.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Send me a PM im in Upstate NY but I'm not far from MA.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they just put a hooters on rt 1 saugus, havent been there yet though. also the square 1 mall has a huge parking lot where probably 60% is never used, we could meet there and i live down the street so could bring stuff like a grill or 2 for kicks. another idea would be a cape cod cruise, or even a trip up to hampton beach. im throwing ideas out because i dont know what you guys would be interested in doing or find viable due to your location.

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
I went to hooters with 3 people we all got violently ill. I will pass on that one. I live on the south shore so it may be tricky but I'd travel if you can have a meet locally.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really dont care where it is, trying to make it easy for as many people as possible so we get a good group. my dad lives down the cape so that would be just as easy for me. we'll see if we can get some more posts with locations and try and include as many people as we can.

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Im in Bridgewater. Wuiam is not far at all from me. All I know is my car is out of storage after last weekend. Forgot how fun it is to drive it (even at BPU levels)

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
whoa emonz.. who said I wanted to drive with you?? I kid I kid. I am going to get some tires for the 18's and try to find some black lugnuts and I will be on the road in the next week or so. EricPaola is also up for anything.. he gets lost easily so he'd have to meet me

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright! so far I have 3 people interested! lol right now with me in Melrose and you guys in the Easton/Bridgewater area, Quincy is about directly in between us. How long of a cruise do you think we should do? I was thinking we meet at the clam box(789 Quincy shore Dr) and check out each others cars and shoot the shit for a little while, then drive around that area, maybe into the Boston area depending how long you want to cruise, but I'd like to plan the route ahead of time. then we could rendezvous back at the clam box for some grub. Check out the address on Google maps and click satellite for a visual, its a really nice area, though Ive only been out there once. throw out ideas guys!

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
The Streets of Milton have some nice cruising areas. Few multi lane roads, Turns and curves, heavily wodded, the blue hills ect ect. Chickataubut Rd is nice where the Blue hill resivation is and it has that small parking area that is up on the hills over looking the boston skyline in the distance.

Not sure the multi lane roads would be a good idea to do any quick pulls or anything though. Just nice area to cruise threw

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
whoa emonz.. who said I wanted to drive with you?? I kid I kid. I am going to get some tires for the 18's and try to find some black lugnuts and I will be on the road in the next week or so. EricPaola is also up for anything.. he gets lost easily so he'd have to meet me
lol Yea. I was just saying we are in the same area. Atleast two of us are local to each other

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i thought it would be cool to go out to long island(ma) but unfortunately there is no public access. shame, that bridge wouldve been fun. anyway, heres the general area where I think it should be held. I included chicataubut rd, just dont know where that place we could stop and see the skyline would be.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=789+Quincy+Shore+Dr,+Quincy,+Norfolk,+Massachusetts+02170&daddr=Quincy+Shore+Dr+to:Chickataubut+Rd+milton+to:Forest+St+to:Quincy+Shore+Dr+to:789+Quincy+Shore+Dr,+Quincy,+Norfolk,+Massachusetts+02170&geocode=%3BFW82hQId2ijE-w%3B%3BFWhJhAIdK2fD-w%3BFd7uhAIdhKzE-w%3B&hl=en&mra=ls&rtol=0,1,2,3,4&dirflg=h&sll=42.256475,-71.022062&sspn=0.060287,0.132179&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

·
Registered
295 Posts
Definately stay Away from K-mart last time a bunch of Idiots with Neon and other cars were acting like idiots ( no offense to the Neons owners) but it was bad last year.

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
yea k-mart was ghetto.. someone on here posted about it dont want to mention names.. but they got a cracked carbon fiber hood.. I would be careful in the blue hills area the staties barracks is in that area.. they will be waiting for us i am sure

1 - 20 of 42 Posts