Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran a slower time than I did with 12psi and drag radials, but a much faster mph. The timeslip is below, i'm on the right. This was on regular street tires(not drag radials) and pump gas at 18psi from a Master Power T-70. I plan on going to street night at Mason Dixon on the 23rd with C16 and all the boost it will do and on street tires. Should be a wild ride with nice mph and hopefully power into the mid 11's. Pretty crazy on street tires i guess.

TIMESLIP

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Jason,

Nice to meet a local Supra guy. I will get you a price on the HKS Ti ex and let me know if you want to look at the VPC,AFC,G-Force. 7800 rev limit with no timing and fuel mods. The last pass looked like a decent launch. I would get a pair of MT drag radials or Nitto555's and it should hook better. Hopefully you will get that video up of my car at Mason Dixon.

Later,
Staats

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that last launch felt better than any of the others. I was getting very frustrated and messing up bad on my shifts. The last run was without the RLTC and it spun but felt a lot better launch wise. I look for that video early this week and get it posted. Ill see what kind of MPH i can get out of the street tires before buying rims and tires. My wife is ready to shoot me the way it is. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Cool,

Yeah I would love to see that video of my car! Thanks and i will check back earlier in the week.

Staats

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Congrats on the mph on pump gas Jason.
Have you thought about a meth injection kit? I got 102mph
on 93 octane/meth the other weekend at the local 1/8th mile
track in 90 degree heat.
Wow, 12 runs. Must have been a light crowd. Nice.
Wayne

·
Stock Twin 6 spd King
1,731 Posts
Good times today. The car ran really good for regular street tires and pump fuel.

A few pics...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Cool pics dood. Thanks for posting those. Is that air I see under the front tires?!? Ehhh, might just be my eyes. :rolleyes: Oh well, maybe some day.

Staats, I went through all of my videos last night and couldnt find your run. I'll check to see if I have any other tapes around. I thought for sure I had that run recorded.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
nice! what camera do you have.. those pics are damn nice looking

is this an ebay xspower/power master t70 or a one from power master?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The turbo is a real Master Power T-70 (Garrett clone), not the XSPower job. I think the camera is a Canon 20D but I could be mistaken there. He has a knack for taking nice pictures.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
If it were me, i would go back to the drag radials, maximize what you have now then turn up the wic

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My direction may seem nutty, but I 'think' that a good launch on drag radials could land me a sub 11.50 run and get me kicked out. I still have no plans on putting a cage in the car, I rather despise that idea for now anyway. Buying a set of tires for one trip to the track doesnt make sense to me. So, my feelings are the only reason to go to the track now is for MPH's sake and I can run good MPH on street tires.

·
Stock Twin 6 spd King
1,731 Posts
tissimo said:
nice! what camera do you have.. those pics are damn nice looking

is this an ebay xspower/power master t70 or a one from power master?
Camera is a Canon 20D. The lens was a 70-300mm USM (cheap).

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I havent had it to the dyno and never had it over 18psi, so I dont know. My MPH seems kinda low for the power that I thought I was making, but the car isnt tuned. Other than making sure it stays rich, I havent messed with the WOT tuning. Hopefully, I can get some good gas, get it on the dyno, and turn up the boost in the next couple of weeks. Ill post the results, good or bad.

·
King Ding-a-ling!
3,195 Posts
It does seem like your traps are kind of low. I just got my meth kit installed on my car. I will tune it this weekend and hopefully I can take it to the track and see what kind of numbers I get. Are you still on stock fuel?

Brandon

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Jason Rush said:
I ran a slower time than I did with 12psi and drag radials, but a much faster mph. The timeslip is below, i'm on the right. This was on regular street tires(not drag radials) and pump gas at 18psi from a Master Power T-70. I plan on going to street night at Mason Dixon on the 23rd with C16 and all the boost it will do and on street tires. Should be a wild ride with nice mph and hopefully power into the mid 11's. Pretty crazy on street tires i guess.

TIMESLIP

WOW dude, I thought I was the only one running this turbo, whats really crazy is my name is Justin Rush! Are you stalking me?

I put 32psi through this turbo, and it did well with the TH400 and a shot of gas it put down 750rwhp, so you should be well into 850hp with a 6spd at 32psi!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Im on the BL fuel system with 75lb injectors.

Great numbers on this turbo Justin. What fuel did you use when pushing 32psi? What fuel do you use on 26psi?

And how much nitrous making 750rwhp.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts