Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NA-T Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently running a single (not stacked) twin turbo headgasket. What is the maximum amount of boost I could run safely? Thanks.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
tell it starts to detonate. ;)

what injectors do you have, what turbo, what fuel system, what ignition

its about 9:1 compression. with a good tune 20 or so psi on race is very possible. mabye 25, with a really good tune

16-18 might be possible on pump with a very good tune. otherwise i wouldnt do more then 14 on pump, cource im running 14 on pump with 10:1 compression

·
NA-T Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I could run my 1 bar spring with no issues. I am running the following

60-1 Turbo
Walbro fuel pump
Single tt hg
Stock injectors
VPC
Emanage
I will be installing my 550 cc injectors once i get everything else worked out.

Would I be safe at 1 bar on stock injectors for now? Obviously I will tune it/dyno it first but I want to be sure I even have a chance. Thanks for the help.
-Nick

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
From what I've been reading and the na-t persons I've been talking to, 1 bar of boost on stock injectors and stock fuel pump is NOT a good idea :sadwavey: .

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
stock injectors are good for for 300 or so whp.....i would becareful not to over boost my car with the small injectors.....have patience, if you are willing to wait, in the end you will end up better, try to do it too soon and end up blowing ure motor....so...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts