Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a day of fighting these damn pipes I finally seemed to have them fit. These are the kind that bend down at the valve cover and run under the accordian pipe. Like trent and a few other 7mpower.com guys have.

Let me tell you, it is a tight squeeze. The brackets are not right at all, I just cut them off... i will reweld some new ones on eventually. I had to bend the turbo water lines a little and cut a new piece of hose. Every hose in the accordian pipe needs to be changed.

Not a fun day. On top of all of that f*cking suprastore (don't ask me why I bought from these assh*les) has my BOV that I need to finish the install on backorder and neglected to tell me until I called them wonding where the hell it is. God I hate Tozer.

Once everything is finished I will get some pics up.

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
hawkeye said:
Well after a day of fighting these damn pipes I finally seemed to have them fit. These are the kind that bend down at the valve cover and run under the accordian pipe. Like trent and a few other 7mpower.com guys have.

Let me tell you, it is a tight squeeze. The brackets are not right at all, I just cut them off... i will reweld some new ones on eventually. I had to bend the turbo water lines a little and cut a new piece of hose. Every hose in the accordian pipe needs to be changed.

Not a fun day. On top of all of that f*cking suprastore (don't ask me why I bought from these assh*les) has my BOV that I need to finish the install on backorder and neglected to tell me until I called them wonding where the hell it is. God I hate Tozer.

Once everything is finished I will get some pics up.
i am also waiting for those hardpipes from suprasport.... :(

-tony v

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new ones should not be a problem. I do not believe they bend down like the earlier ones. I think they take a more conventional route... dont hold me to that.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I ordered the maxx evo HP back in aug,, and still haven't gottan them. MAXX has some really really slow service

G

·
hawkeye said:
The new ones should not be a problem. I do not believe they bend down like the earlier ones. I think they take a more conventional route... dont hold me to that.
I have a set off maxx pipes that take the conventional route through the fender

G

·
MKNTRAXX said:
I ordered the maxx evo HP back in aug,, and still haven't gottan them. MAXX has some really really slow service
Trust me, if you'd ever been in there,you'd know why. Too many cars to work on, too many poducts to make in too small of a shop with not enough people working there... lol...

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
MKNTRAXX said:
Why havnt you cancel the order?
If i dont get mine before xmas, i think i am. :(

·
Registered
400 Posts
hmmm,
sorry to say that i ordered mine last week wensday and got them
monday.....and it took that long cause i live in hawaii.
i have to say maxx has never let me down, though there are
times that i think that there out of business cause they never
answer the phone.

o yea got the through the fender one....w/upgraded ct and new
fmic, but same as you am waiting for a greddy bov to finish.
might just have my old flange from my blitz welded on a sheet
of metal to be able to use my blitz.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts