·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
^
The Illuminati up to their old shinanigans again, eh? :D

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
^ I stay away from there as much as I can, Vans meets that is. To bad the Frys/Firestone meets are long gone, they were very nice.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I agree with you, driving past it gives me the creeps.

I love the Best Buy/D&B meet most.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
SiFreak said:
a road up north, FM1431...there is a secret meet out there, that's what i know
Are you referring to the Home Depot/Whataburger meets on 1431, on Saturday nights? Most of those are the muscle car guys from the old Whataburger in Round Rock. It's pretty decent meet, no trouble makers. The Van's meet has way to many punks............and then you find alot of meets started by the TRS crowd, but they always seem to get run off......... :dunno:
I still find the Oak Hill meets to be the coolest and most laid back!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
^ Yup, that's what I am referring to. :)

Too much drama on TRS and Van's.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I drove by Van's last Sat. night (never been) and almost shit my pants.. I met ONE cool guy but most were trash talkers and ricers.. there was an awesome 4dr civic with bright neon green painted rims.. :jerkit: ....last time I will go to van's...

1431 is definately more adult and laid back...people respect each others cars.. :bigthumb:

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
^^
I stay away from TRS as well.

Only problem with Oak Hill is everyone goes to bed by by 8:00

About the green wheeled Civic, lmao I know that guy, names Jon. I really don't know what happened to his taste in cars as of recently. His black Accord that got hydro locked was really nice looking, but now :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Brandon, go visit www.texasracingscene.com

TRS meets at Van's on Saturday night. The one on Research blvd, by the Target and Petsmart. They start to charge $1 entrance fees now.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
I've heard of the shop and their R33, but that's it. What do they actually do there, do the specialize in something, sell parts?

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
They started off being sole distributors for Defi gauges and since then, expanded their lineup. www.edoperformance.com

I heard they are holding meets now by their new shop on 290 and cameron.

Their R33GTS is pretty much stock

1 - 17 of 17 Posts