Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
May 14th at noon. Barbeque, bonfire, cruise. All car enthusiasts are welcome....doesn't need to be supras only.

It will be at my house. No cops (as in NONE), no rice, barely any traffic on my road, plenty of parking. I'll have coke, mountain dew, burgers, brats, chicken, and chips. Bring your own beer if you want it. I need lawn chairs if you can bring any.

4875 Jacob Rd.
Marshall, WI 53559

Me - 88T supra
Tom Sr. - 87T supra
guy down the road - 90T supra
Josh B. - 93 300zx
Kyle J. - 89 CRX Si
Kevin R. - 88 300zx
1jzsupraguy
supraofdoom
Push - cressida
slickdizzy - 86 supra (mk2)
cory - probe

Hoping to have a big BBQ, so bring friends! I'll be getting video from the cruise and BBQ.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Everybody come!

·
Registered
929 Posts
so you must live in the coutry then huh? or just a really secluded area. but i plan on going. hopefully there will be a lot of people there.

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
Damm Tom!!! My Supra wont be ready by then.... and I have to work weekends for awhile... When my car is done I will let you know.... but it wont be up by the 14th

Yeah Tom Lives way way way out in the middle of nowhere. I got lost following him out there.
But man it should be a fun time..... He has got some cool parents, Hell his Dad owns a supra!!! and they buy meat by the cow!!! and thats no shit!!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Yeah Tom has plenty of room, and man, he sure does live in the middle of no where!

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey tim, I tried calling you a couple days ago. I was going to see if you were around so I could give you that turbo. Hope to see your car on the road soon!

those wheels are the shit!

·
Your ignorance...
399 Posts
Gonna be in Phoenix that week, 11th-17th. But we'll have to do it again some time!

·
Douchebag
46 Posts
I can come with a friend of mine. I'll bring my '86 MkII. I'm gonna need directions though!

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, either hop on mapquest.com and take the address from up there ^^^^ or....IM me on AIM at boost pssh boost and I'll hook you up with directions.

·
Douchebag
46 Posts
NA_MKIII said:
well, either hop on mapquest.com and take the address from up there ^^^^ or....IM me on AIM at boost pssh boost and I'll hook you up with directions.

I forgot about Mapquest, I'll use that.

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
turboa7mgte said:
make sure you leave a trail of bread crumbs or some shit like that so you can find your way back to civilization.......
lol....call my cell, fucker! 608 577 5791. I'm probably going to GLD friday, so if you're around I'll bring that turbo. depends on if I can get a new windshield by then...I dunno if I'd get through tech with a big crack in it.

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
HA! I will give you a call sometime this week..... do they have cell service out there?

Have you guys ever been to the ocean? kinda what its like out at toms place..... but corn insead of water.....

·
Registered
628 Posts
thats kinda funny tim, considering I was thinking the same thing when i went to meet you in delevan. it must really be in the middle of no-where with you saying it.

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man.... tim's house is in a major city compared to where I live. 8 miles out of town.

I'm glad the corn isn't water.....around august I'd need walls and wooden shoes, like the netherlands. :D

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
NA_MKIII said:
It'll be fun. I need mk4 people....brad, josh, andrew....chime in.
They don't like us delorean owners.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts