Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez! I've never seen so much rain this late into the year. As I write this post, it's POURING buckets outside. Usually during this time of the year, the weather is "just right" for evening meets, and relaxing motorcycle rides...

Weatherpeople say we're in a "winter storm pattern." Ugh, I've had enough rain.

:blah:

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
4,401 Posts
its gonna be bad because all this late spring rain means all the brush is tall and lush then summer hits dries it all up and bam we got big ass brush fires all summer long. But I guess the farmers are real happy this year.

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about those with allergies? Normally, mine are seasonal: shit blooms, I sneeze. It all dries up, and I'm better til next year. That kind of happened earlier this year when we had that mid 80's heat wave for that full week. Ugh.

·
got boost???
1,216 Posts
yea i hate the damn rain.....can't ride the motorcycle when its suppose to be the summer....when will the rain even stop?

Reactions: BLKZ06

·
got boost???
1,216 Posts
i hate the on n off rain...rain one week then sunny the next.....its the god damn summer STOP THE RAIN!!!

Reactions: SUPER-MKIV
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.