Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geez! I've never seen so much rain this late into the year. As I write this post, it's POURING buckets outside. Usually during this time of the year, the weather is "just right" for evening meets, and relaxing motorcycle rides...

Weatherpeople say we're in a "winter storm pattern." Ugh, I've had enough rain.

:blah:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
ya rain is starting to suck.

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
its gonna be bad because all this late spring rain means all the brush is tall and lush then summer hits dries it all up and bam we got big ass brush fires all summer long. But I guess the farmers are real happy this year.

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about those with allergies? Normally, mine are seasonal: shit blooms, I sneeze. It all dries up, and I'm better til next year. That kind of happened earlier this year when we had that mid 80's heat wave for that full week. Ugh.

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
yea i hate the damn rain.....can't ride the motorcycle when its suppose to be the summer....when will the rain even stop?

Reactions: BLKZ06

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
dAMNNNN RAIN!!!!

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
i hate the on n off rain...rain one week then sunny the next.....its the god damn summer STOP THE RAIN!!!

Reactions: SUPER-MKIV

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WTF?! I missed the forecast last night, and woke up to WET STUFF!

Blah.

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WoW! What a FAST turn around. It's rockin' 87º here in the shade @ 4:30PM, and boy it sure feels NICE! Ahh, time for a dip in the drink!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
now it's too hot. i was in LA this weekend and it was brutal.

Reactions: BLKZ06

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Haha! All you guys including myself who waited this long for the sun to start shining finally got what we asked for. Today was AWESOME!

·
king lurker
193 Posts
i just hope cali gets all the rain out of its system by the time i come back home to the bay in june. its crazy hot right now in texas a day of rain might not feel to bad right now.

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
WTF?!?! Its June 15th and its...RAINING

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep. I'm pissed too.

I was supposed to take my oldest jet skiing/camping this weekend. Doh!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts