Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2 Rotors,1 Turbo,No Equal
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this was an idea from the meet today. How this will work is tell me which picture is your car and I'll update the pics with the name of the owner. There were 14 cars total at the meet today and I believe I got a shot of each one. If I've missed anyones car then I'm very sorry.

1. Randy

3. Brad

7. Chris

8. (Mine) Derek

9. Justin

11. Don

12. Jeremy

Removed until furthur notice... or until i get around to editing the pic. ;)

14. Darrell

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You do know you can come to these meets even if your Supra isn't drivable, right? lol :1poke:

j/k man but seriously, come out anyways. The more the marrier!

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope everyone who was there will post up which car is theirs as I'm terrible with names. Thanks for the people who've let me know so far!

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good lookin' turn out guys!
It was actually one of the better turnouts in a long time! The best part about it in my opinion was we had most, if not all, of the higher HP MKIII's in the lower mainland there! Duane left his at home but we saw it after eating anyways. :agreed: :wavey:

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
Nice!!

Jeremy

p.s. may want to edit the plate numbers out well mine anyways :angel:

p.p.s. I think we got my ignition sorted out on Sunday afternoon after I left the meet.

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I took your pic out till I get a chance to edit something over your plate number.

Thats good news that you've got your ignition sorted out. Now get to a dyno and give us some good numbers! :agreed:

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
No more dyno numbers, after dynoing at 4 diffrent places I have reolised that there all diffrent and not a good example of how fast a car is.

Dyno are for tuning and nothing else.

Jeremy

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No more dyno numbers, after dynoing at 4 diffrent places I have reolised that there all diffrent and not a good example of how fast a car is.

Jeremy
Thats a good point. But it is still nice to say "I have about xxxrhp"

·
Banned
6,955 Posts

Jeremy
Dyno numbers don't lie like trap speeds in the 1/4 don't lie. Of course tuning is important and if it isn't tuned then no numbers show at all LOL

taking the mph and weight in the 1/4 mile is the best.
It works out in the end to be the same anyway. Look at any car that traps at 600 plus for example (Supra) and they all trap at high 126's to 130 plus. Dyno all around the same as well.

Get that thing running Brent!

Nice pics Derek :)

Duane

·
Eclectic
1,139 Posts
Wow, good showing! I hope to be out there for the next one.

Brent... shitty deal man. Just crack an egg down every spark plug hole. It'll seal right up :p. LMK If you need a hand, I'm stuck till I get my injectors.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts