Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
sounds really good to me...but supra wont be up yet..how bout 1-2 weeks after the 27th??

8,181 Posts
dyno, lunch, tracks and finally highway runs. got my big intercooler last week. it will be on in a week. sorry billy just when we thought you were gonna get closer but i guess ur destiny is a few cars behind me. :)

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Closer?......I got that vid if you wanna see it again!!! haha..I'm only kidding man. I know you were having issues so next time it wont be that bad..:) I'll try to have something ready for ya...:)

8,181 Posts
the boost leak is fixed so it spools around 4k. with the 4inch thick IC with 3 inch pipping it should spool at 3700. all thanks to ebay.

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
attie4 said:
the boost leak is fixed so it spools around 4k. with the 4inch thick IC with 3 inch pipping it should spool at 3700. all thanks to ebay.
Hey man they really do have some good stuff

·
7M Love
735 Posts
I'm not gonna be able to make it; leaving for NM around the 18-19th. Also, sadly wont be taking my supra to the long open stretches of NM either :(. Instead I'm driving my older brother's old sebring :ugh2:

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
I dunno if Ill be able to make it either. My engine wont be coming back til money, so that leaves me about a week to put it in to give me enough time to break it in for the week before the meet... It will be tight, but maybe Ill get it!

·
Registered
820 Posts
attie4 said:
sorry billy just when we thought you were gonna get closer but i guess ur destiny is a few cars behind me. :)
since I know both of ur cars, all I have to say it will be a tough one*

*pass me some money under the table and I can gurantee you will be the winner :bowrofl:

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
sadil said:
since I know both of ur cars, all I have to say it will be a tough one*

*pass me some money under the table and I can gurantee you will be the winner :bowrofl:

None of this under the table business now!! It should be a good one..:)

So I am growing unsure of the 27th. I mean we may not have an 'organized' meet, but i'd still like to come to Tulsa that weekend..Who else is down for that?

8,181 Posts
i know some local ppl who wants to do a DSM meet in tulsa, we can join merger with them. i'm down to what ever. billy you can come meet or no meet.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Finally something in Tulsa. I'd like to see those upgrades most of you have installed. How about mid June, May is not good for me.

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Yeah it seems like May is too early for alot of people. If its on though Ill try my best to get there. But Id hate for Attif to have to elave without a bang :) . Thanks for the link Adil.

Im also trying to get an A2W IC setup before the meet too, so Ive got my hands full definately, heh.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Wish I could make it, but will be in Illinois that weekend. My car is on jackstands anyway so it wont be out for a while regardless. If there are any others planned for the summer let me now so I can plan to make them.
Sorry I cant make it Attif, Im sure we'll meet up again though.

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Damn... it seems everyone is caught off guard... :( .

Anyways, I just bought the A2W core and a pump. All I need now is piping and lines!

Attif, don't worry though. If nothing else, I think a cruise down to (Arkansas, Missouri, wherever you're going?) would be fun. Or maybe you meet us in Texas?

·
Registered
339 Posts
late june would be perfect for me...that way rebuild would be broken in...
:)

1 - 20 of 181 Posts