Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
sweet project but im afraid it may well not come out, not enough people interested... i think they should make it though... it looks really cool... lol id always wear a batman costume while driving it if i owned one lol

Take care,
Yann

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Lincoln needs to come out with its Mark series coupes and use this concept as some influence and drop in the S/C'd Cobra motor but with an Eaton M122 (not M112cid) used in the Caddy STS-v.

·
here for realgirlsthread
111 Posts
I can't imagine riding around in one of those and not being extremely self-conscious. I'd totally feel like some villain from Batman.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I dont care if its not the prettiest car I love the thing. Its just cool lookin. It reminds me of the cartoon BIG-O and the car he drives just cause its a big ass long car.

The car was a joint venture between maybach and fulda a tire company which actually makes a tire named the excelero after this project.

Alex

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
like a matchbox car that someone hit with the gigantore ray. ugly top to bottom.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I would do a few changes. The grill, I would have as a dark chrome type of color. Saab has a grill like that and it's amazing looking. I would change the rims to a black with polished lip. And I would deffinatly ditch the rice rear light for a cf or black.

Hey, it's the Batmobile, right?

John

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
That's some batman style shit right there son :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts