Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
I like everything on the car except for the wheels and the front bumper..Maybe if it had a cleaner looking front on it..It is for sure a sexy car..I love in interior..very clean..

· Super Moderator
14,021 Posts
Those wheels are definitely not to my taste, neither is the rear wheel tuck/camber.

For the same money he could have bought TE37's that fit and lowered the car a bit more. Then it'd be pretty freakin sweet.

· Never narc'd on nobody
8,335 Posts
Does anyone have pics of a 240SX not modded by Ace and Gary? Seriously, the guy had the right idea, but then (because it's a Nissan) had to *** it up with chromalusion wheels, some awful offset/suspension setup, stickers and barge boards. Everytime.

· aka Fat Cobra
150 Posts
all i gotta say is the stickers fit because its a shop car afterall. otherwise i'd like more driveable camber setting, keep the vertex bumper instead of c-west, and the #1 thing i think is to actually drive it.

· Bull Market
2,846 Posts
I could use a different front bumper, wheels and none of the audio stuff.
Good call Ganesh. Wheels are terrible, never understood the whole titanium color/rainbow lip.

· Registered
2,277 Posts
What is the extension coming off of the polished IC pipe closest to the TB? :dunno:
I was wondering the same thing...and they couldn't take a little polish to the IC piping for a nice photo shoot? Looks like a sweet car though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.