Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· LIVING the DREAM
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is a few pics of my supra 7 project.
car is o so close to being done. all the fab work is done now we just have to wire the aem, pipe the fmic and radiator. and install all the fuel and turbo setup. we will be maken from 700-900whp very soon. yes those are 18x12's tucked! 335/30/18
its my dram car, so try and be nice guys! lol jk tell me what you think

· LIVING the DREAM
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1fastsupra said:
looks good so far.......dream car with a dream engine,have fun with it. .............just inquisitive about your screen name the only people i know that call rotary (roach) are trinis........are you?
not sure what you mean by trinis????

yes those are vett wheels. the turbo setup is a gt42 garrett w/ 4in down pipe and exaust. aem ems, 1000cc injectors, 2 a1000 fuel pumps, custom intake manifold, big ass fmic, 272/272 hks cams, hks cam gears, and the list gos on n on. everything should be good to hold 900whp without any problem.

yes its a 6speed

· '93 Supra TT
654 Posts
very interesting...can't wait to see the finished product. maybe i'll swap a 2JZ into an rx-8 if ur 7 comes out nicely lol

· Registered
3,294 Posts
roachdiddy said:
not sure what you mean by trinis????
Short for Trinidadian, a person born in Trinidad.

Your project looks sick, that's a swap I've always been interested in doing.

· Premium Member
7,355 Posts
what kind of hood will you use? SPE did this swap before, but the hood was...odd, to say the least:p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.