Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
LIVING the DREAM
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is a few pics of my supra 7 project.
car is o so close to being done. all the fab work is done now we just have to wire the aem, pipe the fmic and radiator. and install all the fuel and turbo setup. we will be maken from 700-900whp very soon. yes those are 18x12's tucked! 335/30/18
its my dram car, so try and be nice guys! lol jk tell me what you think

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Thats cool..I want to see it finished. You running a 6spd or auto. Any other info on the turbo and motor setup

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
wow youve come a long way...I remember when you posted pics on the myspace supra group = ) very cool.... but those wheels?!?! they look like they came off a viper lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
looks good so far.......dream car with a dream engine,have fun with it. .............just inquisitive about your screen name the only people i know that call rotary (roach) are trinis........are you?

·
LIVING the DREAM
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1fastsupra said:
looks good so far.......dream car with a dream engine,have fun with it. .............just inquisitive about your screen name the only people i know that call rotary (roach) are trinis........are you?
not sure what you mean by trinis????

yes those are vett wheels. the turbo setup is a gt42 garrett w/ 4in down pipe and exaust. aem ems, 1000cc injectors, 2 a1000 fuel pumps, custom intake manifold, big ass fmic, 272/272 hks cams, hks cam gears, and the list gos on n on. everything should be good to hold 900whp without any problem.

yes its a 6speed

·
T72-2JZ
66 Posts
Thats going to be a beast of a car. RX7 body, 2jz, and vette wheels ....

You just couldn't decide which car to get so you put a little bit of everything together?

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
very interesting...can't wait to see the finished product. maybe i'll swap a 2JZ into an rx-8 if ur 7 comes out nicely lol

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
roachdiddy said:
not sure what you mean by trinis????
Short for Trinidadian, a person born in Trinidad.

Your project looks sick, that's a swap I've always been interested in doing.

·
LIVING the DREAM
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well in that case. me a trinis. nope, i was born and raised in the midwest. roach is my last name. 100% black irish.

·
Canadian monster
595 Posts
man, my dream car.

do you have closer pics of the subframe and under the car? i am interested to see how everything bolts on to the chassis.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
what kind of hood will you use? SPE did this swap before, but the hood was...odd, to say the least:p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts