Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Best looking C-class yet (by far). Hell, the only other one I liked half as much was the C36.

The huge grille and Mercedes badge in the first pic remind me of the old school W126, particularly the 560SEC (love that car). It really is a good looking piece.

·
Champagne Papi
5,697 Posts
Fucking beautiful. I'm very impressed last C class was shit.. the one before that was nice though. This is the 997 of the C class last model was shit (996)

·
mises.org
711 Posts
bleh, ill still take an older mercedes anyday, may not be as nice, but still has better feel and road presence.
Elaborate, older Mercedes of the same class? If so then I don't think a better feel or road presence would hold true.

·
Wangan Nasty
1,807 Posts
no, not the same class. Somebody traded in an S Class at our dealership, and we had a newer Benz there also, compared it side by side, the older S class felt a lot classier and nicer. Just something about new Benzes i dislike. Plus the S class we got at our dealership has bulletproof windows and armored doors, dont get that factory nowadays.

I look at the mercedes of today and those older Benzes, i love how the late 90s Benzes are long, Boxy and squat low, (older S, SL, SEL 560)and how a nice set of wide wheels and drop just changes the whole personality of the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts