Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being on the market for 6 years, the current generation R230 SL-Class is set for its midlife major facelift. Here now are photos showing the next SL without any disguise, just a few pieces of black tape were removed from the car by computer. Besides a revamped interior design, the most dramatic change will be the CLS-Class style headlamps together with a new front bumper fascia in addition to a new front grille with a single bar moulding/emblem. On the rear, new LED tailamps and a restyled rear bumper fascia. Engines are likely to remain the same, but rumours are talking about a turbocharged version of the 350 engine with 354 bhp. Top of the SL range will be the well known biturbo V12 SL 65 AMG with 612 bhp. The 2009 SL-Class with its debut expected for this March at the Geneva Motor Show will have its market launch towards the end of 2008. The next generation SL-Class is expected to hit in 2012.

· Premium Member
7,355 Posts
I do believe it just got MORE dull and uninspiring looking

12,374 Posts
i like the current one's better. and yes they need to come up with a better OEM wheels.

there is a guy comes to golds gym. he drives the current compressor. i must say the exhaust node on thoise cars are sexy.

· Who's the Master?!
6,272 Posts
I do believe it just got MORE dull and uninspiring looking
x25

I love the way the current SL looks, but this...this is just ugly. I'd much rather pick up a used '07 after this comes out.

Oh yeah, the exhaust note on the AMG is nice.

· All Access Motorsports
1,929 Posts
Yeah, nooooo....

The current SL's are awesome.... no need to face-lift it to that at all.

· Registered
1,335 Posts
Not bad...

· Champagne Papi
14,930 Posts
Fucking Trueslide... I don't know why I even bother checking out threads like this. You honestly reveal everycar and its almost identical to what comes out.. for example the current CTS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.