Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Duper Moderator
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got around to posting this old video up for you guys. Nothing big, just a short clip of Mani. It was suppose to be a full feature, however due to time issues it was never finished.

Enjoy! :D

Mani

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
RICEY?! no way! mani's car is prime iv seen and been in it. its t66 and fuel upgrades is all a road course prepped supr aneeds.. great footage. sad how the car is on down time right now :(

·
Champagne Papi
5,679 Posts
Matt's Talent, Mani's beast made redline 1,2,3! Matt I hope you've fully recovered since that tragic accident. I see you've moved from SoCal? Where are you located now?

·
Super Duper Moderator
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PaKmaN said:
Matt's Talent, Mani's beast made redline 1,2,3! Matt I hope you've fully recovered since that tragic accident. I see you've moved from SoCal? Where are you located now?

...Ohio... I will be out this summer for a vacation and some shooting for a new DVD. ;)

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
yo matt, sweet edit,good choice of music,the heck with the music haters,what do they know??? although the comments were a tad tacky,borderline "please"

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
"You got a house, I got this....I bet you I get laid more." :lol: nice....
Shoulda finished the video....Matt definatly has the best editing skills in the car community.

We want Redline 4!!! :) ... please....

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Loving the intro, really nice. The transitions are smooth. I enjoyed watching the vid eventhough the car has too much stickers.

:D

·
Super Duper Moderator
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
SiFreak said:
Loving the intro, really nice. The transitions are smooth. I enjoyed watching the vid eventhough the car has too much stickers.

:D
Thanks for the continued support as always.

Its sometimes frustrating to see people take advantage of the multimedia market with subpar films just trying to make a buck, despite horrid editing, layout, and content. IMV Films, after Rasa sent me the promo video, is a great example of someone taking pride in there work. :cool:

·
Champagne Papi
5,679 Posts
inzanesupra said:
Thanks for the continued support as always.

Its sometimes frustrating to see people take advantage of the multimedia market with subpar films just trying to make a buck, despite horrid editing, layout, and content. IMV Films, after Rasa sent me the promo video, is a great example of someone taking pride in there work. :cool:
ehh... whatever. All i gotta say is MD Designs inc. > Any car related video editing:D w000t go Matt!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts