Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please see this thread to better explain things before you read this...

I bought a set of rear TT calipers from MDeniz DSMluva over a month ago. When they arrived, here's what I found:

He told me he'd make it right and find a replacement. It's now been over a month and he hasn't responded to my PM's in the last week which he has read according to the system.

I'd like for SOMETHING to happen, whether it's a partial refund for one caliper, a full refund for both, or a replacement.

S

·
0 Posts
IVE BOUGHT PARTS FROM THIS GUY..SEEMED TO BE VERY HONEST AND ALWAYS RETURNED MY pmS MAN. I HATE TO SEE SOME ONE GET RIPPED OFF BUT MAN, IM LIKE YOU ON THAT ONE, THAT CALIPER SUCKS..

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CRM3318, since you don't mind it, how about I pay shipping both ways to trade you for the one off your car, assuming you have a MKIV TT.

There's about 7-8mm!! of material missing. In order for that to happen it would take some decent force. With something as vital brake calipers, I'm just not willing to risk compromised integrity. If it was just scratched or dinged, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

The point is, I paid for a good set of calipers. He told me he never noticed the damage when he pulled them form the parts box and shipped them, and he gave me his word that he would take care of it. Now he seems to have disappeared and it's been what I consider to be an extensive amount of time.

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
thats shit.... why would someone beltsand that caliper? how much did you pay?

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
I've never known Mario to be shady... Last I knew he worked at Dynamic Turbo in Ft. Lauderdale. 954-689-7754. I'm sure he'll straighten it out for you.

S

·
0 Posts
bad parts

as much as i hate to join this guys, i had the same happen to me today. this same guy owes me a water pump pulley and a N/a fan and clutch assembly..i got the fan in today and the fan has about a inch melted off of every blade.was said to be in perfect shape and wasnt needed anymore due to a TT swap.also no sign of the pulley..its been almost a month since he recieved the money etc..I dont like to be a [email protected]#K but man.i dunno though.i pmed him so i guess we'll see what happens.

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ex5.0 said:
Probably to clear NA rims
It doesn't appear to be done on purpose. It's only one side, and rather uneven. I'm guessing the lugs came loose or the car was wrecked and the wheel was bent.

SupraTico, thanks for the #. He didn't seem shady to me either until recently. I'll try to find time to call during their buisness hours tomorrow.

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It seems this was another guy under Mario's name.

Mario is now posting under MDH, so let's give him a fresh start and not associate him with the shit that was pulled by his stolen account.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts