Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and IdealSupra **Vids** New Video (7-5-06)

Just thought I'd share a couple of quick videos of me and IdealSupra going from a 65 roll.

The first run was me lining up to Jayson in what he thought was a 65 roll, but apparently his gauge is quite a few mph off. The second run was him lining up to me

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol, sorry about the quality of the videos. This was taken with my sony cybershot. I just wanted to see what kind of movies it took. I think it did alright for a camera, but we're gonna chip in and get a nice video camera.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hey....how come i wasn't invited to play.....Oh thats right your camera probably wouldn't have been able to keep up with my tail lights :)

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
nah her 1j will take a crap again ;)

nice car, ideal you driving to 2k7?

<l><l>

·
Registered
281 Posts
look at that steady filming oh wait that was me filming :lol: . Kelly why dont you try calling out someone your own size, I'm coming for you and your 1J :biggrin:

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
jayson got owned..

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
BoostedFloto said:
look at that steady filming oh wait that was me filming :lol: . Kelly why dont you try calling out someone your own size, I'm coming for you and your 1J :biggrin:
Yeah..you guys all have an advantage on me. I need to stick to 4cyls. :bigthumb:

Bill...I've been waiting for MONTHS :)

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Needs to be darker, I could almost see your car, lol...

Sweet, I know you love cameras and takin pics, now you can start taken vids, just try to get more light next time... :D I cant wait to get down there!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts