Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pics, that toyo took after a local meet that we had.
let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
No Fawn pics, no care. :D

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Don't care what anyone else says, that Do Luck bodykit ftw.
Yes, but stillen sides FTL

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I'm not digging the white headlights. It think 97-98 headlights would very much nicely compliment the wheels. Other than that, bith cars look great.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Brian,

The Blitz wheels def look very nice on your car, I remember see'ng another thread you looking for wheels. Def keep the Blitz, they look very good.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Brian, what kind of suspension are you running and what tire sizes? I have a red Supra as well with 18 inch Blitz 03's, but they are the "blitz silver" color, that darker chrome look... Do you have any rubbing issues? Any more pics of them on your car?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
707supra said:
Brian, what kind of suspension are you running and what tire sizes? I have a red Supra as well with 18 inch Blitz 03's, but they are the "blitz silver" color, that darker chrome look... Do you have any rubbing issues? Any more pics of them on your car?

Im running Tein HA coilovers.. I have no rubbing issues, just search my name and you can see some more pics...tires sizes 275 30 18 rear and 235 35 18 in the front i think...

Sadley the blitz are already sold..I really liked them but wanted to make the car more my own since it came with the blitz when i purchased the car... I am looking to get some fikse fm5's or some ccw or iforged... Decisions.. decisions...

·
way over budget
664 Posts
both cars are gorgeous. I was always undecided on toyobeastly's car until that meet. That car is amazing in person, definately 100 times better than in pictures. and good luck topping those blitz's, loved those rims.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Brian S 94T said:
Im running Tein HA coilovers.. I have no rubbing issues, just search my name and you can see some more pics...tires sizes 275 30 18 rear and 235 35 18 in the front i think...

Sadley the blitz are already sold..I really liked them but wanted to make the car more my own since it came with the blitz when i purchased the car... I am looking to get some fikse fm5's or some ccw or iforged... Decisions.. decisions...
How is the ride quality of those HA's? Nice and comfortable for daily driving or a nice weekend cruise? I know they are discontinued, but i was looking into some Tein basics myself....

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
haha, i didnt know this thread was here! thanks for the kind words guys! and yes, it is factory Toyota Super White (paint code 040) but it a fresh coat ;)

thanks lowbudgettarga :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts