Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some more vids...

1st it's me vs. a 418 stroker 94 Mustang.

http://members.cox.net/kevin2222/cars2.WMV

http://members.cox.net/kevin2222/gmbvspaul2.WMV

I won the 1st race by about 1.5 more car lenghts, but his girlfriend, who was video taping for us, didn't hit the record button :(

Next it's me vs. the Lightning I posted in an early thread. Pulley and a few other mods for him.

http://members.cox.net/kevin2222/gmbvsdrew3.WMV

And here's a quick funny vid of a Supra running at a local track here in PHX. I think someone said his name is "Stacy" if I recall right. I've seen it run another time, and he ran a 10.xx, so it's a damn fast car.

http://members.cox.net/kevin2222/supragoesdown.WMV

Enjoy...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
Nice kills! Thanks for the vids. The stang hung in there quite well. What kind of mods?

Also, what's the story on the Supra. Strange seeing him try to launch twice? Clutch?
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would assume he stalled out on the 2nd launch attempt. He rolled back and made a pass, so no drivetrain breakage. Not really sure though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
What are the mods on the Corvette, I would think a well built 418ci motor should run a bit harder than that.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree...since we have a 418 in the race car, i know what a strong 418 is capable of. That was probably a mild compression, mild setup stroker...
 
1

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
nice vids. thats funny how crawlin pauls shit is and he has the nerve to say that from looking under my hood that i "might" be slow. from looking under his hood you think he was fast. i dont get it.
 
1

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GmasterB said:
You guys should race... :)

stock turbo'd 281 vs. nitrous'd 418 stroker, heads up. Im down. Just waiting for my rims and tires to get here, theyre on back order, im not racing on street tires. But lemme know, shoot me a Pm on azsr or on here next time you guys are heading out, if Ive recieved my rims, ill head out that way.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
187 said:
stock turbo'd 281 vs. nitrous'd 418 stroker, heads up. Im down. Just waiting for my rims and tires to get here, theyre on back order, im not racing on street tires. But lemme know, shoot me a Pm on azsr or on here next time you guys are heading out, if Ive recieved my rims, ill head out that way.
you'll run heads up your turbo 281 vs. a nitrous 418 stroker? let me know how much...we will be back in IL next year ;)
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's just on street tires, so I see a problem already. I don't want to speak for Paul, so I'll let you talk to him if you want a race vs him. I can vid for you guys though :)
 
1

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My94Pony said:
you'll run heads up your turbo 281 vs. a nitrous 418 stroker? let me know how much...we will be back in IL next year ;)
haha, no, I said Ill run his 418 heads up, not yours. plus im in arizona right now.


and i cant run on street tires, ive got a 7" rim on there, and im not going to kill myself on some dirty arizona road cause i spin out.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
187 said:
haha, no, I said Ill run his 418 heads up, not yours. plus im in arizona right now.


and i cant run on street tires, ive got a 7" rim on there, and im not going to kill myself on some dirty arizona road cause i spin out.
who said anything about "mine"? Besides, next year we may not have a 418 in it anyways. Hoping Vortech will give us a X-trim & Igloo or get Procharger to give us a F1R to go with the 360" aluminum motor ;)
 
1

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My94Pony said:
who said anything about "mine"? Besides, next year we may not have a 418 in it anyways. Hoping Vortech will give us a X-trim & Igloo or get Procharger to give us a F1R to go with the 360" aluminum motor ;)
what event will you be at again? wfc? or what? anyhow, I should be at a few events with slowstang93 and his sso car and few other chicago area people.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
187 said:
what event will you be at again? wfc? or what? anyhow, I should be at a few events with slowstang93 and his sso car and few other chicago area people.
we are gonna run the full season of PRO (Edelbrock Fastest Street Car series) again in Xtreme Street. We finished this past year #4 in points. We are also gonna try and run as many FFW Street Renegade races as well.

But we will be running all the regular races too. Orlando World Street Finals Drag radial class... Moroso's Ford Powerfestival Street Outlaw, and a couple other 10.5 tire & stock suspension shootouts.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top