Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
14,019 Posts
When I ran an Evo, we went from a 5mph roll or so because the light turned green on us. The Evo pulled a little more than a car through 1st going into 2nd, but by the end of 2nd I'd made it back up and by the end of 3rd I had almost 2 cars on him.
I this was when I had nothing but a Brullen DP, gutted cat, and Greddy SP catback, with boost upped to ~14-15 psi. Stock fuel, Stock elbow, Stock AFM (and untweaked), Stock Turbo, Stock I/C and piping, etc. Yes that should not happen but I don't know why my car won't hit FCO until ~16psi on a 100% stock fuel system. I'm not running lean judging by the plugs and I'm not complaining either, lol.

In all seriousness, you should have slaughtered that Evo. I hope you get your compression issue dealt with soon so you can bring it back to him :) Good run nonetheless

· Super Moderator
14,019 Posts
87tabshire said:
I have awd 99 Eclipse launch at 6k and burn the tires through first 3 gears. Amazing what 500hp will do with awd. Anyway the evo will definately get you from a dig simple cause he will probally not break traction.

Julian
How many trannies have you been through? ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.