1 - 20 of 581 Posts

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Champagne Papi
5,678 Posts
SFOT doesn't ever really come to my mind during my day but I swear anytime I read or hear something about Detroit you are the first person/thing I think of :lol:

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Now I've seen everything. A one-on-one fight between two black youths. Amazing.

And the only word these kids know is "damn"?

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Eternal :lol: @ Danner's post.

I like at the very end of the video where you can see one student still seated in his desk. He's gonna grow up to be:

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and the teacher got fired! holy shit she should get the silver star. these mother fuckers
were better off before segregation and during slavery as slaves. without an anglo influence
they are just violent animals i think this story has caused me to go full sterling.
i hope i'm not forced to sell my basketball team.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Situation looks dark, regardless of how many times you try to sweep the problem away.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
And they wonder why we look at them like second class citizens.
Couldn't have said it any better myself. There are a few that actually are good people that care about work ethic and familiy values. But it never fails that this type of activity just paints a picture of a culture that has no clear direction. Even in their native Africa, its a cesspool of gang violence, gorilla/tribal warfare and highly corrupt forms of "government."

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
she loves black dick and he loves the pussy but as history shows once you go black dead, pregnant or in jail is your future
lucky for all our amusement this is a two fer.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Would-be-robber-gets-knocked-out-by-gas-station-clerk/25983486

rofl, fuckin idiotic people are retarded as usual.... returns the bike to his girlfriend, and leads the cops right to her. haha.

reminds me of a guy who tried to rob the pizza hut i worked at when i was 16, tried to rob the place and couldn't get any cash cause the safe was a time lock and the register was empty. so he asked when its opened, they told him and he said he'd be back....

sure as shit even though there were cops waiting around the corner, and the doors to the place were locked. he tried to come in at the exact time, and cops chased him around the corner and grabbed him. what kind of moronic thief tells you when hes going to rob you next? you can only have one guess to his race.

1 - 20 of 581 Posts