Supra Forums banner

501 - 520 of 581 Posts

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
You've openly admitted to smoking weed and trying various other illegal substances didn't you?

Our conversation ends here, I don't have time to argue with drunks and junkies.

-Alex

WHEEW. Ok, I thought it was someone else posting at first.

-Beau

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,249 Posts
So, who are we blaming now, governor, major, Trump?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/30/thirteen-detroit-school-officials-charged-in-bribery-scheme.html

Twelve current and former Detroit school principals were among 14 people accused of bribery and other crimes Tuesday by federal officials.

Investigators allege that Norman Shy, the owner of longtime Detroit Public Schools vendor Allstate Sales, would submit fraudulent invoices for chairs, paper and other supplies. To ensure the invoices would be approved, prosecutors claim Sly paid out more than $900,000 in cash, gift cards and checks to school officials.

In return, Sly's company received $2.7 million from the district for supplies that were delivered in far lesser quantities than promised or were never delivered at all.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #506
it must be a drag overseeing a group in all their schools, with an average iq of 80.
boring too, knowing none of these zeros are going anywhere, and you are just baby sitting
them while stroking their egos, until they wind up dead, or in jail from their own doing.

the game of embezzlement must be one way to bide your time while pretending the chillinz
are getting an ejductsiom.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
MUSKEGON COUNTY, MI – Information about the death of Bobbie Roselyn Maples, whose body was found in January 2016 more than a year after she went missing, continues to come out drop by drop, more slowly than in many murder cases.

One piece became public with the charging of Ronald Earl Williams, 35, a Michigan Department of Corrections prisoner, with open murder in Maples' death.

After Williams was charged, the affidavit for the search warrant that led to discovery of Maples' buried body was unsealed.

That Jan. 22 affidavit, a sworn statement written by Roosevelt Park Police Officer Robert Sypien, cites Williams' 41-year-old sister, Ronesha Aunu Williams, as the source of the tip that led to Maples' body being unearthed.

In his statement to a Muskegon County 60th District Court magistrate, the officer said he had spoken with Ronesha Williams that day.

She told the officer that she had visited her brother at a home on Michillinda Road around the time Maples was reported missing.

"While at the Michillinda Road address, Ronesha Williams observed a large object rolled up in a comforter, estimated by Ronesha to be at least a queen size comforter," Sypien wrote.

Later, Ronesha Williams said, she spoke with her brother's girlfriend, Tara Lynn Glaser. Glaser allegedly told her that around the time of Maples' disappearance, "Ronald Williams buried an object at 5265 Nestrom Road in the area of a detached pole barn, and that Ronald Williams then poured concrete over the object that had been buried," the officer wrote in his affidavit.

Ronald Williams initially wouldn't tell Glaser what he buried but later claimed he buried guns there, according to the affidavit.

"But Tara Lynn believed the object to be a body, not guns," the officer wrote based on his interview with Ronesha Williams. "Tara Lynn further advised that Ronald Williams frequently asks if the Nestrom Road location has been disturbed when Tara Lynn visits Ronald Williams in prison."

The affidavit also states that the investigation had shown Bobbie Maples was involved in a "relationship" with Ronald Williams, without specifying the nature of the relationship.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/03/what_we_know_about_the_bobbie.html

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #512 (Edited)

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,249 Posts
So, when US funds a coup and topple a foreign leader, their lavish lifestyle makes headlines. But when our own embezzle government funds, no one gives a shit.

BTW, that was a sweet crib, I have a feeling he will not enjoy his shared prison cell much.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/18/vendor-detroit-schools-corruption-case/83176844/

DETROIT — In 2002, Norman Shy was settling into his new, custom-built mansion in Farmington Hills, Mich. — complete with an indoor lap pool, massive marble foyer, paneled library, movie theater and nine bathrooms.

Life was good for the school supply vendor.

But behind the glamour was a scammer, prosecutors allege in a federal criminal case, and he would go undetected for years.

Here, in this 11,000-square-foot estate, public records show, is where the central figure in a Detroit school corruption case lived for years while allegedly cheating the Detroit Public Schools out of millions of dollars with the help of 12 principals and one administrator. Shy's home was featured in a Michigan House Envy article in the Detroit Free Press in 2013. He sold the home in November 2014.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #518
So, when US funds a coup and topple a foreign leader, their lavish lifestyle makes headlines. But when our own embezzle government funds, no one gives a shit.

BTW, that was a sweet crib, I have a feeling he will not enjoy his shared prison cell much.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/18/vendor-detroit-schools-corruption-case/83176844/

holy shit i know that house, it was on teen cribs on mtv or whatever that kids cribs show was a while back, i was trying to fuck one of the dudes daughters. lol

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #519 (Edited)
501 - 520 of 581 Posts