Supra Forums banner

521 - 540 of 581 Posts

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,244 Posts
DETROIT - A Detroit man accused of buying explosives from an undercover agent and amassed a stockpile of weapons has been arrested, according to federal authorities.

Sebastian Gregerson, also known as Abdurrahman Bin Mikaayl, 29, is charged in a criminal complaint filed Monday with unregistered possession of a destructive device and unlicensed receipt of explosive materials.

A Facebook account belonging to a user with the name Abdurrahman Bin Mikaayl, and a hometown of Dearborn, includes an image of man on a horse carrying the Islamic State flag.

A source alerted the FBI that Gregerson claimed to have grenades and bazookas, which prompted an investigation.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/fbi-detroit-man-bought-explosives-from-undercover-agent-talked-of-attack

:lol:

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Emailed this article to my brother, who is a weapon enthusiast, and this was his response:

Interesting how the agent obtained the frag grenades FOR HIM, despite the fact we have laws that have made it practically IMPOSSIBLE to obtain them...in other words they changed the rules of the game AND the card table to trap him. What a bunch of BS. Wake me up if they find frag grenades and mines IN HIS POSSESSION without FBI assistance.
He has a point.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
You know, just in case Trump becomes POTUS and actually does screw us all, I may just vote for Johnson so I can say I at least voted but did not vote for Hillary or Trump. LOL

521 - 540 of 581 Posts