Supra Forums banner

541 - 560 of 581 Posts

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
And potentially to lose your life. Every call is like a gamble - "Ok...what is a next delivery? Am i gonna get killed, robbed...or i might get some good tip"

·
Slavery Is Freedom
76 Posts
You haven't LIVED until you've delivered pizza in the ghetoooooh. I didn't go into the military when i was young, I went to ghetto pizza delivery camp. I was the only driver who did not get robbed. My friend got robbed on a delivery who wasn't even a regular delivery driver. He had only gone out once or twice before. The other guy got robbed twice; once so close to the store he turned and ran all the way back to the store, leaving his car running, in the hood, with the pizza in both hands hands. He showed up at the store with no car and a pizza. That guy was a mortgage broker working nights. The first time I pulled up to a major drug/gang apartment, my car was mobbed with guys wanting to sell me crack. When I told them I had a pizza to deliver, one said "that's such-n-such's mom, let him through", and they parted like the red sea for me. After that, every time I pulled up they would literally direct me to whatever apartment had the pizza order. After that, just to fuck with my friends, I would bring'em down that block at night, and just as they were freaking out being driven into the projects, I'd get the hood wave (two fingers and the thumb loosely thrown up) from the dealers outside, which totally tripped out my friends. Pretty sure that bit got me some pussy at some point. Do what you gotta do to survive in the slave world....

And since you are all wondering: I'm white, my friend was black, mortgage broker was white.

·
Slavery Is Freedom
76 Posts
Girls from the hills. Ghetto tours work just like horror movies- makes 'em horny.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #548

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
13 homicides this weekend in detroit including a 6 yo, i have faith in our blacks to defend their vicious title of murder city.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #551 (Edited)
murders uber driver, now going to prison for life, the real black evolution.

this mother fucker killed a african just off the boat with five kids now fatherless in america. god damn it this story is exceptionally typical.

·
The Great Beast 666
378 Posts

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Cuemaster focuses mainly on Detroit crime, though.

I think there is a Florida thread, and it's more racially diverse, and a bit weird.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #559
541 - 560 of 581 Posts