Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 581 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
well no dead body smell yet, it looked like she ended up running to one of the abandoned houses down the street.
but a car drove by, so one of them might have swooped her up and raped and or killed her somewhere else.
I can't remember, did you say you lived in or near Brightmoor? I haven't been out that way in a while, but I heard they're cleaning up a bit, demolishing houses, taking care of the mid-block trash dumps, etc. Any truth to this? My gf was talking about taking 5 Mile/Fenkell to work, but I advised strongly against it, due to it being warmer and all the crackheads and hookers wandering up and down it, walking up to your car and whatnot. When I would work over there, most times they would walk up to/toward our truck, I'd just drive through whatever light I was stopped at. Definitely saw Tyrone Biggums out there..

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
north and the other side of tele from brightmore...which is still totally FUCKED UP. im really tempted to take some pics of the situation
around here, its really a mind blower, and its 360 degrees which a picture cant really depict.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,973 Posts
Equip teachers with Tasers.

I remember a time when they had public toilets and they could leave them open overnight without them turning into a crack house or a heroin den.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
we once had a money system designed by patriots creating the greatest nation on earth, we now have one designed by jews with forecastable inverse results
I agree, no one ever questions this anymore or they'll get blasted for being an 'anti-semite'.

·
Registered
769 Posts
north and the other side of tele from brightmore...which is still totally FUCKED UP. im really tempted to take some pics of the situation
around here, its really a mind blower, and its 360 degrees which a picture cant really depict.
Let's see some pics of the warzone...

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
disillusioned american. mixed with jeffersonian liberal and objectivist. polish/italian

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
I agree, no one ever questions this anymore or they'll get blasted for being an 'anti-semite'.
when congress gave away the power of the purse it was the end of the republic as designed by the founders. the bankers who own the fed
have literally stolen america with paper, confiscated most of the peoples gold and silver, and enslaved its people to perpetual debt and interest.

one day it will be called treason.

this happened ending freedom, free trade, and a free nation.

Let's see some pics of the warzone...
ok when i get the balls to go over there with a buddy with a carry permit.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
its like a african savannah with swaying grass and open spaces and standing skeletons of someones dreams charred black dotting the landscape.

on another note someone was murdered a 1/8 of a mile down my street there are mi state police all over down there. more blacks on blacks action.

·
Slingin pole
1,975 Posts
Thats why property values drop soon as they move into the neighborhood. Because everyone know they don't take care of there shit.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I remember reading a news paper article about 1.5 years ago about multiple graphs and circular diagrams of the unemployment rates, population density and race that where present citizens of Detroit within the last 40-50 years. Anybody ever seen that and know where to find it online? Ive looked everywhere.

41 - 60 of 581 Posts