Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shameless Promotion -

Meet at my shop on August 7th, 2011. Yes, this coming Sunday.

Food, Drinks (Yes, there will be beer!), Dyno Day.

Warning: You will be surround by MR2s! I guess its a step up compared to the MKIII!

Aggressive Performance
3469 Victor St.
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Dyno: DynaPack - No Auto! And if you think you will max it, bring something that has more than 900 whp! $40/3 pulls! Toyota/Lexus only!

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
No Girls no care!!! We want some pussssssiiiieeeeee

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Girls no care!!! We want some pussssssiiiieeeeee
I've been wanting to throw one of these parties, I just don't have enough friends who's willing to spend money to keep the girls for long! Once the dollar stops, they leave. At least you will see real pussssieee at a meet!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The usual BBQ stuff ... Hamburgers, Hot Dogs & French Fries! A few lbs of Korean BBQ and BBQ Chicken. And since it's the bay area ... Rice!! :)

And did I mention, it's FREE!

Food starts at 11:30 to 2:00 or until it runs out. I'm expecting 35-45 MR2 owners.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Bert, I knew you had a Supra or two but I didn't realized you were that big into Supras. You didn't mention much about your Supras. We talked more about fishing. haha. Come on by and bring a few friends.

Have you seen the fishing report lastly? They are catching SALMON in the monterey/moss landing waters. Fuck! I'd read a few fishing reports on the norcalkayakanglers and these guys are catching them too. If I didn't have the annual shop meet this week and BMW dynoday next week, I'll be out there in my kayak! My boat trailer needs a new axle! :(

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Oh crap, it totally slipped my mind about your "meat" today Su... maybe next year?

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Hey Bert, I knew you had a Mgay3 or two but I didn't realized you were that big into mgay3s. You didn't mention much about your Supras. ( must be embarassed since it isn't a supra ) We talked more about fishing. haha. Come on by and bring a few friends. :(
Fixed for accuracy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No worries Bert. Stuff comes up and shit happens.

I give props to that one MKIV owner that came out in the sea of 40+ MR2s (not counting the 10 MR2s that's currently in the shop). He even talked to a hot chick who wanted to check out his ride. One ST185 All-Trac owner came out too but he also owns an MR2 and MKIV!

aight, next year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.