Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good mechanic near San Ramon that knows Supras? I have a '97 TT that has been garaged its entire life and only see about 3k miles since '99 and I want someone to go through the suspension, etc and check it out. It feels a little loose and I am suspecting the shocks and bushings at a minimum need replacement. We have a good mechanic here in town we use on our other cars but I just don't know how much they know about Supras and would rather find someone that knows working on them. I wish I could work on the car but with no time between family and work I want to spend what little time I have driving the car as it deserves more. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wanted to bump this back up. Never did anything with the car and now I am having some issues with it running rough / misfiring and I just don’t have time to work on it so looking for a reliable mechanic that knows supras in the east bay. The closer the better as I suspect I am going to have to have the car towed since it’s running so bad. Thanks

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,240 Posts
I'm going up to SF to visit my brother in a couple weeks. I can take a look at it for you. Shoot me a text if you'd like. 760-218- six four four zero

1 - 3 of 3 Posts