Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, my office has an opening for an entry-level mechanical engineer or robotics engineer. This is a government job with good job security and decent pay/benefits. The work is interesting and hands-on at times. It's an office job but definately not just paper-pushing, we have a lot of hardware laying around. The job is located in north-central New Jersey, near Dover, exit 34 on I-80. Figure I'll throw this out there to help any supra enthusiast looking for work.

Anyone interested send me your resume to my email at [email protected]

Hau

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have any more info like more details on what the person will be doing?

Thanks
The job is basically about working with ground robots and other tools/equipment used in the military explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) community. The person would work on improving the existing equipment as well as coming up with new ideas and capabilities to throw on the robots. They would also work on designing new tools/weapons that could be used to identify, neutralize and defeat improvised explosive devices. We work alongside military personnel so the work environment is very informal and always different from day to day. It's a good place to work with interesting projects that actually make a difference.

Hau

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Security clearance needed?

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Sucks that I'm not looking at the moment. I've been in the automation/robotics/pneumatics industry for over 9 years now. I would have jumped all over this a year ago.

·
Registered
514 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts