Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 590 Posts

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a meet on July 1st at 8pm at the walpole mall in Walpole, ma. I know some people have prior plans which is fine. If this goes well I was thinking maybe doing it every other wednesdays. I prefer supras to come out, but by all means we can other cars come out as well. I don't discriminate if you are a car lover and don't own a supra then bring out what you got and let's hang out. I picked this location because it isn't far from 95 or 128. So If you are traveling you can get to this place easily. There is also a few places to eat and there's a british beer company across the street if feel so inclined of going there after the meet that is fine. The address is 90 Providence Hwy East Walpole, MA 02032 so you can punch that into the google and find your way. I hope lots of people come out and show off their cars, but again being a Wednesday night who knows what will transpire. If you have any questions you can pm me or write on this thread and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.

-ken-

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trailer it.. you can leave it at my house if you want.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If need be I can get one yes. It's me your talking to I get shit done.. except for getting my car to run in a timely manner.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
true. or tow it with the blazer. but might trade it in this week will keep you posted.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kind of a hike man. I plan on doing this all summer though so if you want to come down you are more than welcome to show up.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haven't bought it yet. Going up to tulley Wednesday. And not yet I need to kenify it first then I will take it out.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are always welcome to come.. let me know.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea a few people.. I am

· Registered
1,561 Posts
I'll be there if my schedule allows it.... with a Supra or two.

1 - 20 of 590 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.