Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody we should get a meet together because i'am moving back to chicago in a month and a half. plus the weather is nice so lets get something going ? personally i dont care if you guys wanna meet in tucson or phx. what do you guys think ? i just wanna grab some attention before i post a date.

·
Im da TRAIN, u on da trax
666 Posts
Calling Phoenix better than Tucson is like saying an elephant's shit stinks less than a horse's.

i guess that means that Dennis isnt attending....lol

i might be convinced to get up to phx if the time is right

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Calling Phoenix better than Tucson is like saying an elephant's shit stinks less than a horse's.
He just says that cause he hates the drive to tucson cause he's lazy just like me and everyone else in phoenix, lol...

·
Banned
945 Posts
He just says that cause he hates the drive to tucson cause he's lazy just like me and everyone else in phoenix, lol...
Just like you and everyone else on Earth. :) That drive is awful. I-10 is like a competitive race with retarded kids... you go no where, but they keep boxing you in while thinking they're faster.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tucson reminds me too much of Albuquerque, except with more traffic. Phx > Tucson imo :D

I'm down for a meet, just tell me when and where!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Carsey, pick a damn city to move in man!

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
out of all honest i think we should do it in phx but how about we meet on the 28th of this month ? since you guys haven't picked a date yet

·
8,108 Posts
28th sounds good.

·
8,108 Posts
Did you find out what was wrong with your car?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts