Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm setting up a meet for Saturday, May 6th. The date will give everyone plenty of time to plan, fix their shit, or w/e. This time I have picked Cabela's in Fort Worth as the meeting spot. Why? For one, there are awesome back roads around that area, prime for cruising, and two, there are BIG parking lots, and a mini pond that is good for photo shoots. To get directions to the spot from where you are, click here:

http://cabelas-loc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/cabelas_loc.cfg/php/loc/enduser/details.php?p_locationID=12

We will meet up @ 2pm. There will be an 1 and a half or two to hang out, take pics, meet everyone, etc. At about 3:30-4:00, we will be cruising along the badass back roads that are over in the area. I have to say that if you wanna go, that's great, but for the people that don't wanna go, please don't complain about distance, or whatever, that is why I'm planning this way in advanced. I hope to have an awesome turn-out, I want this to be better than the Feb. meet, that would be awesome. Can't wait guys.

-Matt

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
matt dude you have to give us more fore warning.

You know the supra community, were busy and have to schedule these sort of things months in advance.

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TT4U2NV said:
matt dude you have to give us more fore warning.

You know the supra community, were busy and have to schedule these sort of things months in advance.
I'm just trying to give you enough time to buy race gas for once, maybe you won't puss out this time. ;)

-Matt

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Bring me something worth putting race gas in my car for. That or shell out the cash for the gas and ill be more than happy to put it in the car and crank up the boost.

Im sick of going out and wasting gas that costs 8 bucks a gallon and then not utilizing it.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
bah, I'll go, but I'm running like shit, I have to start saving because I'm starting to think the HG has gone on mine and I want to get it done so I can run more boost.

Gotta get a new accordian and a HG gasket set with ARPs, dunno what else I'm gonna do, but I'm thinking I'm just gonna swap in a new stock gasket since people run well with em as long as it's torqued down enough... I'll leave the MHG to my built motor I'm gonna do when I track down a decent GTE long block (or maybe just a shortblock with a Titan head, but damn that thing is $$$$$$$)

You could run a fuel cell with a dual feed system so you can ride around with C16 in the fuel cell and pump gas in the normal tank. Dunoo where I saw that done before...

·
The Engineer
29 Posts
You know there is a meet in San Antonio that same day don't you? You might want to find out who all from Dallas is going down for it.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Ya im not driving my car all the way down to san antonio on a whim.

·
GO FASTER, GO FASTER
178 Posts
San Antonio?!?! You be lucky to get people to drive out to cabela's. But matt is right those road Are bad ass

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
Kristine.N said:
San Antonio?!?! You be lucky to get people to drive out to cabela's. But matt is right those road Are bad ass
Do you work at the north east mall?

yea its off topic but Ive seen your car there twice

Ill be at the meet
Jon

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Im starting to consider attending this meet more and more.

I hope there are more MK4's out there this time than just me.

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
ian just go...

Cabelas is an awesome place... they have a restaurant inside that we can all go in and eat too

then look at guns cause it is texas

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Which roads are you talking about? I think I've been on every back road in this area.

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
Kurt said:
Which roads are you talking about? I think I've been on every back road in this area.
Tx motor speedway, run off roads for the access roads that dont have police... the whole area is just awesome for a cruise.
They're not necesessarily back roads, but just the roads in the area.

Jon

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
ill more than likely go

·
GO FASTER, GO FASTER
178 Posts
GotTurbos? said:
Do you work at the north east mall?

yea its off topic but Ive seen your car there twice

Ill be at the meet
Jon
No but I go over there quite a bit.

I might be at the meet but I won't know until a couple days before.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Kristine is like me.

She makes her decision a few days or so before. I usually make my decision the morning of. Or when jon and matt call me bitching at me. HAHA

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
Thats cause if I dont call to make sure you're sober yoo wont show up.

maybe ill just go hardcore stalker and find where you are and go there myself to make sure you get to the meet.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
GotTurbos? said:
Tx motor speedway, run off roads for the access roads that dont have police... the whole area is just awesome for a cruise.
They're not necesessarily back roads, but just the roads in the area.

Jon
Yeah Jon, I know what you're talking about. The road that goes around TMS is pretty nice. You can really get on it coming off 35W on on that access road. I may actually get to come to this one.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
GotTurbos? said:
Thats cause if I dont call to make sure you're sober yoo wont show up.

maybe ill just go hardcore stalker and find where you are and go there myself to make sure you get to the meet.
I have YET to be drunk when you have called me at 12 or so to make sure im coming. Hungover... YES, drunk.... NO

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
isn't there a race that weekend?

1 - 20 of 155 Posts