Supra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 155 Posts

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Ill be off work that saturday so more than likely ill be making it out there. Ill see if dusty will come out with me. His supra should be done by then i would hope.

See you guys soon i guess. Maybe ill get to meet more of you this time.

·
98 RSP TT
2,532 Posts
IronCobra said:
You know there is a meet in San Antonio that same day don't you? You might want to find out who all from Dallas is going down for it.
I would be surprised if anyone (esp MKIV) from DFW would drive to San Antonio when TX2k6 was 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
391 Posts
FT Worth! Damn, that's a long drive. You guys need to have meets over here near Dallas :) I will see as this date gets closer whether or not I feel like driving that far :faint:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
FLYINRYAN said:
FT Worth! Damn, that's a long drive. You guys need to have meets over here near Dallas :) I will see as this date gets closer whether or not I feel like driving that far :faint:
Same :) Don't get me wrong I like how you arrange meetings though.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
my cars running strong so if nothing comes up ill probably be out there also

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
as i stated before. The outlook on the mk4 community coming out is lookin kind of bleek.

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
Fort Motherfuckin Worth??? :scratch:

I swear these meets get further and further away from all the cool people.

North Dallas FTW! :)

·
GO FASTER, GO FASTER
178 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
as i stated before. The outlook on the mk4 community coming out is lookin kind of bleek.
Ian It's like you said before the MK4 people are lazy. I might be there if get my car running right (all I need to do is change the O2 sensor, but then the lazyness kicks in) I give it a 85% chance that I'll be there

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
They're just worried about getting punked by a MKIII!!!!

LOL j/k :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Hehehe, Chris hasn't even finished moving in OR breaking in his motor and he's already talking smack, I like it. Too bad May 6th is RIGHT before finals, a week or two later and I'd be there for sure.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
HamsMKIII said:
They're just worried about getting punked by a MKIII!!!!

LOL j/k :bigthumb:
Im more worried about your head gasket going and someone wrecking on all the coolant going everywhere. :takethat:

HAHA jk kidding bro.

Kristine, listen here woman, get the o2 sensor fixed. IT WONT TAKE MORE THAN LIKE 30 minutes TOPS!!!. But seeing as how youre a female, or im assuming like most females, 85% means theres that 15% that you wont be there, and that 15% is a very powerful force HAHA.

Ill be there guys providing something important doesnt come up.

·
GO FASTER, GO FASTER
178 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
Im more worried about your head gasket going and someone wrecking on all the coolant going everywhere. :takethat:

HAHA jk kidding bro.

Kristine, listen here woman, get the o2 sensor fixed. IT WONT TAKE MORE THAN LIKE 30 minutes TOPS!!!. But seeing as how youre a female, or im assuming like most females, 85% means theres that 15% that you wont be there, and that 15% is a very powerful force HAHA.

Ill be there guys providing something important doesnt come up.

HAHA It's sad but True... At the last meet I was 95% sure that I was going to be there, then that 5% said it was to cold so I didn't go. I will Try to make it to this meet so that I can meet all of you since I was kindof a hermit crab at tx2k6. I guess we'll see which side prevails

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Dude that last meet was freakin miserable. It was so damn windy and cold out there it almost made it un enjoyable to be out there.

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
Alright my cars back up and running =) and this time i'll drag my brother out with his car since its running now also.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
fyi there is a race this weekend, so plan accordingly on how to get there...

in other words, 35 and 114 are pretty bad... 170 or 377 are gonna be bad too, but better...

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Poodles said:
fyi there is a race this weekend, so plan accordingly on how to get there...

in other words, 35 and 114 are pretty bad... 170 or 377 are gonna be bad too, but better...
Sean, look @ the date of the meet. ;)

-Matt

21 - 40 of 155 Posts