Supra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
bah (and the day is PERFECT for a cruise)

stress + supra + reading = bad

I got my car all pretty for nothin, oh well, get to spend the day with the g/f then LOL

fyi, stress means, tickets, lawyers, money, and having to move, supra's gotta wait :urowned:

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
Im more worried about your head gasket going and someone wrecking on all the coolant going everywhere. :takethat:

HAHA jk kidding bro.
DOH!

I didn't know that JZ motors had a headgasket problem!

Note to self.... Not a 7M!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
I just like giving MK3 owners crap for blowing head gaskets. It just kinda goes with the territory. HAHA.

Im curious to see how that little beast will run.

·
What did you call me?
208 Posts
I will be in a new house and have a one week old daughter buy then, but I will try to make it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I will come and rep the MKIV NA :drool: lol .. only problem is i have SAT from 8am to about 12ish .. then i will head out for some fun with you all. I havnt met anyone that said they are going besides Ian once, so i hope to meet all of you there.

·
MKIV Fanboy....
126 Posts
I will try to make it out there.....

kinda odd that's going to be on 6-6-6......ooooo freaky isnt' it ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Come on guys, all these problems with the date is giving Supra owners a bad rep. One last time the meet is on Aug. 35th, 2010.

Peace out.

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
humblemk3 said:
Come on guys, all these problems with the date is giving Supra owners a bad rep. One last time the meet is on Aug. 35th, 2010.

Peace out.

Not enough of an advance dude! We need more time!

I think the movie he's referring to is The Davinci Code, and yes it's June and not May. :)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
The Alchemist said:
Not enough of an advance dude! We need more time!

I think the movie he's referring to is The Davinci Code, and yes it's June and not May. :)

Hmm it's the weekedn of Cinco de Mayo. Might cause some problems. :)

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Youre nto mexican so you have nothing celebrate.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
if I can fix my damn exhaust leak (idiot that did it before obviously never retorqued after driving, it's missing nuts!!!) I'm up for it

hell, even if I don't fix it I'm up for it, but right now my car idles like it's got a big block with a cam....

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
My brother just blew his turbos , so he wont be able to take his car out unless he finishes his single upgrade before then, lol.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
bah, the more time you give us to prepare the more stuff we break LOL

41 - 60 of 155 Posts