Supra Forums banner
141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
HamsMKIII said:
I would like to do another. There is a really nice park in my community out here in Saginaw. There is good parking and we can reserve the outdoor facility there to grill out and have a good time. There are some nice roads in the area to drive on, or we can just have a photoshoot and get sloshed.

On a side note, I'd really like to dyno my car. I was planning to install my cams today so I tap the potential of the head and see what it will really do...

Did any of you guys hear me tear out of there when I left?

- Chris
That's a great idea, how would you guys feel about a July 4th Supra get-together? Also, Chris is about to post up pics.

-Matt

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
GotToyota? said:
That's a great idea, how would you guys feel about a July 4th Supra get-together? Also, Chris is about to post up pics.

-Matt
July 4th would be a no-go for me. I'm headed back to Georgia for my g-ma's 70th birthday.

- Chris

·
GO FASTER, GO FASTER
178 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
This is a MK3 owners expression when trying to race a MK4

:furious: DAMN HEADGASKETS.
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
I know a guy who has had his MK3 motor blow twice and to make it more ironic he had it built the last time and it still messed up. Go figure

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Nice pictures dude! I need to do some more cleaning on the car though :)

- Chris

·
7m ftl!
373 Posts
HamsMKIII said:

- Chris
Thanks a lot man! Nice car! I would like to get some pointers on cleaning the engine bay, just like Jon said. That is the cleanest engine bay I have ever seen and I love all the turquoise and purple accents. They are very tasteful. Thanks.

-Chris

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
I need to do some engine bay cleaning !!! Haha, also need to color sand my car to get rid of those runs from my paint job =)

HamsMKIII said:

- Chris

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
HQ pics man. Good camera you got there!

·
7m ftl!
373 Posts
cherzra said:
HQ pics man. Good camera you got there!
thanks. i still cannot believe i didnt take any pictures of the exteriors of the cars, only the tacoma but it was definitely worth it. what a beautiful truck. :crazy:

141 - 155 of 155 Posts