Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. do to the responses I've got from some of the local guys we are trying to put a meet together this weekend. It is looking like this saturday, unless another day works better for everyone! We were thinking of making it a lunch meet up and then after lunch, a cruise down the coast. There are two reasons for the meet, one I have been getting a lot of feed back from some guys to get a meet started in the north county area. I think its a good idea! For one there are no good meets in the north county area, and no good meets on friday night's, so we want to get as many supra guys together as we can this weekend to get everyones opinion. The second reason is to get everyone together to meet each other. I have played with two other supras this last week on the freeway and I'd like to meet some of the owners.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the location of the cruise is not set in stone and can be changed. but what is important is the meet it self, and with the long weekend I can't think of a better time to have the meet.

everyone is always saying that we should get a meet going in north county well here is the start of it. so come out and voice your opinion and meet some new peaple.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
We should meet up at "ON BROADWAY" this saturday..I'll be there!

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
O.K. GUYS the meet is going to be right of the 5 freeway in carlsbad, the exit is called PALOMAR AIRPORT ROAD. we are meeting at FRIDAYS to have lunch and to talk about starting a meet on friday nights. I talked to my company and we can use the parking lot there as long as there are no problems. and it is private property so cops cant bother use. and my company will give me something typed up saying we have the right to be on the propery.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The meet is on saturday the 27th at FRIDAYS at 12 noon. one of the reasons we are all meeting their is to talk about starting a friday night meet. then after lunch we will have a cruise for anyone that wants to go. I have us down for 20 peaple at FRIDAYS so if you have some one that will be joining you let me know so I can get a biger table.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
for any of you guys that need better directions on how to get thier give me a call on my cell. and everyone else call me so I CAN GET A FINAL HEAD COUNT becouse I've gotten a lot of PM's and its hard to see how many are planing on showing up.

CELL- 760-415-8999

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
Aww crap. I get off work at 5:30.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts