Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved up to the Saddle Brook area from Daytona Beach, just trying to find some local meets around here. :wavey:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black 2G DSM (Supra coming soon, move kinda got in the way), gunmetal knockoff rims, dents. Still has my Florida tags on it. What about you?

·
Registered
585 Posts
welcome to the area

have a friend who lives right near bennigans

i drive a gs400 supercharged

having a bbq soon

or might set something up for Ross Dock Park about 5-10 min from the GWB

Ross Dock Park, located in Fort Lee, NJ. Right along the NY/NJ border, and just a stone's throw away from the George Washington Bridge (I-95). Parking fee per car = $5. Try to make every effort to arrive early at 11AM so that we get good parking spots (parking can get filled up early, and we can hold spots for you guys).

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T.L.W. said:
The Bennigans on N. Midland? I live down the steret from there.

·
Registered
585 Posts
P8ntballa said:
The Bennigans on N. Midland? I live down the steret from there.
yup thats the one

my friend lives over a deli about 500 feet on the right hand side

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I actually had a bbq there 2 summers ago

T.L.W. said:
welcome to the area

i drive a gs400 supercharged

having a bbq soon

or might set something up for Ross Dock Park about 5-10 min from the GWB

Ross Dock Park, located in Fort Lee, NJ. Right along the NY/NJ border, and just a stone's throw away from the George Washington Bridge (I-95). Parking fee per car = $5. Try to make every effort to arrive early at 11AM so that we get good parking spots (parking can get filled up early, and we can hold spots for you guys).

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

·
Registered
585 Posts
june 12 th ?? its a sunday

is this a good day

oh and my friend doesnt have a supra he has a black montecarlo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts