Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are u guys input in megan racing flex full coilover dampnet kits???

·
Registered
358 Posts
I believe megan coilovers are rebadged Apex'i coilovers. I havn't tried these though so I can't help you out on that aspect.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have heard that as well....also I have read some pretty positive feedback on those coilovers. They are what I plan on going with for my set up as well.....

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
i hope they are as good as everybody says. i am getting a set. and i am having custom spring rate 18k front 14k rear for road racing. i will get some feedback for you guys when i have the chance to play with it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I ran them in my supra and they are excellent. As far as I know, these are the only coilovers in the sub $1600 price range that allow you to adjust the ride height seperate of the spring preload. Give speed4sale a call....They will give you a great price.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I ran them in my supra and they are excellent. As far as I know, these are the only coilovers in the sub $1600 price range that allow you to adjust the ride height seperate of the spring preload. Give speed4sale a call....They will give you a great price.
Tein Flex does this as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts