Votes: 52 46.4%
  • K-Sport

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Megan Racing

Votes: 38 33.9%
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Not associated with ^^
1,142 Posts
I'd go with Ksport. They're COMPLETELY different than the junk they put out before. I've talked with quite a few guys at the track the past few times I was out there and all of them were talking about how much more solid they feel than before. Obvious differences were that the shocks are all black now, thicker body and black mounts, as far as function you'd have to call Ksport to find out cause that I don't know. Ksport is local here so A LOT of locals use them, probably half the imports out there we using them and I didn't hear any complaints. I'm going to order a set for my car here in the next few days.

I've owned Tein flex before (probably 2 years ago) and after a little while probably a few months started to feel sloppy. Never personally owned Megans so i dont' have any input on them.

· Registered
946 Posts
Best bang for your buck in that line up is the Ksport. I just installed a set that Dusty hooked me up with. Really nice product, havent had a chance to really see how they perform yet but first impression is a positive one.

· 1,150+ rwhp club
5,192 Posts
I have used Megan Streets on the road course and daily. They work great. A nice upgrade with the ability to be comfortable on the streets and fairly harsh on the track.

I have no experience with the other brands.

· Mamba Still On Top
7,119 Posts
K Sport? Cant belive you would put Taiwanese junk on a Supra!

Tein SS for me.
Do you know the manufacturing location of Tein's?

Just curious. It might be Taiwan.. Feel free to research it.

BTW, I have a set of Tein RE's. They ride pretty rough, and I wouldn't be opposed to returning to something that rides a little smoother since I only street drive the car.

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
yuck

· Bully
5,990 Posts
On every other car, people would rag on you if you had k-sports or megan suspension. I don't see how the Supra can be an exception.

Atleast get something decent like Stance coilovers, they are only about $200 more.

+1 Ran stance in my last supra.

· adammackintosh.net
6,719 Posts
tein ss with edfc ftw.

changing damping from inside the cockpit while driving down the road = bonus win

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.