Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wangan Nasty
1,807 Posts
Have to try it and find out. Its a sealant/wax in one type deal. Those usually dont give the best shine, but a good sealant can hold up against the environment for some time. Sacrifice depth for streetability, one or the other. IMO

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,363 Posts
It is a ok wax, but kind of hard to remove if you will be waxing by hand. In my experience, 3m polish from most paint stores works great, but it leaves that white dried polish that is pain in the a** to remove. The other alternative I used is Zino, there is a thread here on that wax, works just like 3m but does not leave that white crap all over the car. But it is kind of $$$, for $20 you get a 8oz bottle, with 3m you get more than 1 liter.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
good stuff! I use it almost daily, easy to apply and wipe,although I use D/A sander with soft foam pad to apply and clean microfiber cloth to remove it,

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think ill give it shot , its only a wrx .....and i do wanna try the ziano but have no clue where to get it....you guys know where??

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I switched from Zaino to Meguiars NXT. Zaino is too much work and to be completely honest, everyone says my car looked better after I switched over to NXT... I got a lot more "did you just wax your car" type comments with NXT in the first week than I ever did with Zaino.

Zaino does last longer though.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Try some P21S sometime. You can find it at motorcycle accessory shops such as Iron Pony.

It's also known as S100, but they know motorcyclists won't pay that much for it when their bikes have such little area to wax.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
It is a ok wax, but kind of hard to remove if you will be waxing by hand. In my experience, 3m polish from most paint stores works great, but it leaves that white dried polish that is pain in the a** to remove. The other alternative I used is Zino, there is a thread here on that wax, works just like 3m but does not leave that white crap all over the car. But it is kind of $$$, for $20 you get a 8oz bottle, with 3m you get more than 1 liter.
Really? This is one of the easiest to apply/remove waxes I have ever used, and I always do it by hand. You really shouldn't use 3m polish for waxing the car though either.

Also Zaino is a sealant ;) Some people swear by it, but I think there are cheaper alternatives that will work just as well for most people.

Alex

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
nxt just doesnt last.
Otherwise, shine is great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts