Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if you guys want to have a meet and bbq at millerton lake on memorial day. let me know so i can plan on this.

·
Supra Perfected
225 Posts
HmoobSUPRA said:
What's up Dave...get your car fixed up? If so..come by I want to see the setup.
What's up Shawn! Not yet man, will have it back next month for sure. Can't wait :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
sengsupra said:
wats up shawn...i been trying to get a hold of u at the number u give me at the gas station that nite when i was driving my blue MR2.
That number is good...will PM you again just in case...

·
Banned
3,790 Posts
hey fellas, whats new around here? i've been gone for quite a long time and just got back, wanted to say whats up and that im finally finishing up the supra. just need to find me a good crank pulley and probably fire it up next week.

i'll be down for any meets whenever as im back in town.
559-250-2980 is my cell if anyone needs to reach me :D

p.s. heres some pics of how the supra sits right now
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2105751826

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Eugene,

Give me a buzz and drop by anytime when you have the car done.

Shawn.

RussianMKIV said:
hey fellas, whats new around here? i've been gone for quite a long time and just got back, wanted to say whats up and that im finally finishing up the supra. just need to find me a good crank pulley and probably fire it up next week.

i'll be down for any meets whenever as im back in town.
559-250-2980 is my cell if anyone needs to reach me :D

p.s. heres some pics of how the supra sits right now
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2105751826

·
Banned
121 Posts
let have a meets guys...want to see all the supras in FRESNO...shawn please set it up for the meet...we can all meets in River Park or something...? Eugene good to have u back bro...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sengsupra said:
let have a meets guys...want to see all the supras in FRESNO...shawn please set it up for the meet...we can all meets in River Park or something...? Eugene good to have u back bro...
hey seng sorry didn't get a chance to call you last weekend. i was very busy fixing up the house.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts