Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to have my car running by then. Anyone care to go down for a night-cruise? I will most likely be going weather pending.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Greg and I are heading down there 9pm from Union area.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
be careful with traffic and tons of state troopers...i'd go, but have no patience for either....haha

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
traffic at 10pm? Lets hope not. But thanks for the caution.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
did u end up going?

is Greg the guy who bought Bill's beast?

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Yeah, that's me and I ended up seeing 13 cops on the way down to Union, so there was no way in hell I was going down the shore. Ended up just grabbing a late dinner at Friday's and then headed back home.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Boostrush said:
Yeah, that's me and I ended up seeing 13 cops on the way down to Union, so there was no way in hell I was going down the shore. Ended up just grabbing a late dinner at Friday's and then headed back home.
hehehe, yeah man, thats what I figuired...where exactly are u from? we should get some people together in essex/morris county sometime

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:
hehehe, yeah man, thats what I figuired...where exactly are u from? we should get some people together in essex/morris county sometime
I'm live in Readington (around Bridgewater) and work in Morristown. I'm up for whatever, so just let me know when you want to have a mini meet and I'll be there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts